FS classic Italian steel frame, Olmo 57cm

neilob

Retro Guru
This is a very nice steel frame from renowned Italian maker Olmo. It's 57cm seat tube and 56cm top tube and has internal cable routing for the rear brake. Made out of Oria and the fork is a Look full carbon. The frame was NOS when I bought it a year ago. It has a small number of storage chips (worst is shown in one of the pics) so is not sold as 'immaculate'but is in really good order. It has rarely seen the road.....it was replaced with a titanium frame and has sat in the shed ever since. It comes with a virtually new 105 BB which I'll leave on because I don't have any other frames that take the Italian size. I'll also throw in a seat post as well if required. PM for more pics. No mudguard clearance and will prob take 28mm max tyres. £100. Stem is NOT included.

Attachments

• olmo 001.JPG
    olmo 001.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,032
  • olmo 005.JPG
    olmo 005.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,032
  • olmo 006.JPG
    olmo 006.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,032
  • olmo 004.JPG
    olmo 004.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,032
It's neither 531 or Columbus. Oria is Italian tubing and is/was used by Olmo, Moser, Pinarello, Concorde, Daccordi and others as far as I know. It's about the same weight as my old Rory O'Brien 531 frame and very well finished. I haven't a clue what you're asking re pre-liquidation stuff I'm afraid. It's priced as a very nice, lightweight frame not a Colnago Master.....

Back