FS : 2009 Cervelo R3SL Frameset (56cm) + 3T Forks

Funkycat

Dirt Disciple
A carbon fibre masterpiece from Cervelo, the design concentrates on the best strength to weight ratio possible, with aerodynamics taking a back seat.

It delivers an awesome ride with incredible power transmission at an extremely low weight, via its unique seat stay design and Squoval Cervelo Smartwall carbon tube profiles, which make the frame as efficient and comfortable as is currently possible. The bottom bracket design delivers exceptional industry leading stiffness/torsion to weight ratio.

More details here : http://www.cervelo.com/bikes.aspx?bike=r3sl2009

I bought this frame at the end of the season last year, built up, and rode it once before the weather closed in, and I put it away for the winter. This year, demands of a new job and two “ankle biters” leave little time to use it to its full potential, and I can't justify hanging on to it!

It is truly a stunning frame, all that you read about it is fact, the guys at Cervelo have done an awesome job.

This frame will be supplied with 3T forks, cane creek headset, and Deda 27.2 Superzero Carbon seat post (the seat post really suits the frame well). The steerer tube has been cut and installed, it has 68mm of tube above frame headtube.

I’m seeking OIRO £1795, posted Parcelforce 48hr recorded, or it can be collected from Glos/Croydon/S’ton area (I travel to Croydon/S’ton almost weekly for work commitments).

Based Glos.

Have more pix, email me with any questions, online most of the time, rhodriojones@hotmail.com

Funkycat.

Attachments

• Cervelo_R3_SL_3_out_the_box_l.jpg
    Cervelo_R3_SL_3_out_the_box_l.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,173
  • Cervelo R3SL BB img.jpg
    Cervelo R3SL BB img.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,173
Back