Ricci Alloy Frame 52cm

jm

Senior Retro Guru
Nineties alloy frame. Bike Chain Ricci own branded frame designed in Redruth made in Itally. Apparently. So we were told. Would he lie.
No other decals for tubing or anything. Horizontal style top tube,mudguard eyes and huge rack bosses. Needs deep drop brakes.
I think I’ve a seat post and definitely a front mech clamp.
Plenty of scuffs and scratches. If you’re interested it’s easier to email pics of them.

£30 posted. Frame only now.

52 c/top seat tube.
52 c/c top tube.
130mm rear.

Attachments

• 226AD75C-8E94-4EB6-8210-6FAF825FDE85.jpeg
    226AD75C-8E94-4EB6-8210-6FAF825FDE85.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 544
Re: Ricci Alloy Frame Carbon Fork

jm":17i0qxsl said:
Bike Chain Ricci own branded frame designed in Redruth made in Itally. Apparently. So we were told. Would he lie.

Ha, classic!

Re:

Hey, I'm the one that bought the bike off you!

It's now rebuilt and around 500 miles into its new Zwift bike form. It's replacing my older, too large Colnago which I had been using with rusted through top tube. This Ricci is closer in size to my race bike so I've built it up with spares to mimic the race bike geometry. I used it for FTP testing last week and it's been my daily ride through Covid lock down so far. It's now kitted out with a mix of 90's alloy wheels re-done for 11sp, a mix of Di2 rear but mechanical front derailleur, no brake blocks, bars from an old commuter set up, a seat post from a 1980's Carlton my dad had, forks I used to use on my old Concorde race bike I used in the late 90's and various other cast off and eBay sourced bits. The bike probably won't be used on the road, but the frame will live on long tanking up the virtual km's!

Tonight with it's current set up, it should be being used to make an attempt on vEveresting on Zwift.

Attachments

• IMG_20200507_125335a.jpg
    IMG_20200507_125335a.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 370
Re:

I’m glad you’re making use of it. A friend uses one as well on the turbo.

Back