STOLEN Giant ATX One DH

BullaKing

Retro Newbie
Hello
Hoping I might find some reach in this community.

Unfortunately my 1998/9 Giant ATX One DH has been stolen from my bike storage in Crawley, West Sussex.

If anyone spots it in the local area or on eBay/gumtree please let me know.

Here is a recent picture:
https://imgur.com/a/IRFMqqW

Thanks

Re:

Can happily announce that the bike has been recovered. Someone returned it anonymously to my bike storage

Re: Re:

BullaKing":3uj8763w said:
Can happily announce that the bike has been recovered. Someone returned it anonymously to my bike storage

Congratulations chap that’s awesome news, nice to hear a happy ending to one of these “bike stolen” threads.

As I have an atx dh that I picked up a while ago that desperately deserves a Resto any chance of some more pics for inspiration?

Thanks

Tim

Re: Re:

BullaKing":2f3b1nbm said:
Someone returned it anonymously to my bike storage
So at least one scrote, if not two, know exactly where your bike storage is! Time to upgrade security.

Re:

Cheers bulla that is a nice rig, here’s mine.

I bought it as a pile of bits along with a load of other stuff, so I put it together and it all seems to be there , it’s had an is disc mount added at some point and it came with standard and long travel linkage plates and raceface dh cranks. I was after something retro to scratch the dh itch without spending loads so I picked up some marz 888’s cheap off eBay got some big uns to build up the d729rims and hope mono m4 (180/200), zee mech and shifter, got some Tioga factory dh tyres I bought bitd all I really need is a chain device.

Thanks

Tim

Back