My Zenith Kalis '98

RetroGabriel

Retro Newbie
Hola, soy nuevo en el foro. Les presento a mi Zenith Kalis, la compré hace unos días, con todos los componentes nuevos, los cuales no son todos del mismo año. Espero que les guste. Perdón por mi inglés, estoy usando el traductor de Google.

Hi I am new to the forum. I present my Zenith Kalis, I bought it a few days ago with all new components, which are not all the same year. Hope you like. Sorry for my English, I am using Google Translate.

bf43k6.jpg

1118pag.jpg

rtl4au.jpg

14uyz4i.jpg

2055vr9.jpg

34i1uzm.jpg

vzg94j.jpg

2n8rghl.jpg

2vik13p.jpg

n5kghx.jpg

jkkrpd.jpg

1z3w2zt.jpg

4sxnb7.jpg

Welcome to the forum, that is a stunning looking bike. Is that a titanium frame?

Never seen Zenith bikes before, google shows they are from Argentina. That would make them local to you, but quite exotic this side of the big pond. Oh and be prepared for some "constructive criticism" on your component selection ;) , that is what happens if you present your bike on these pages. FWIW I think you've almost nailed it for colour matching and overall appearance, kudos.

Now I recall Argentina has got some serious mountains and off-road terrain, do you live anywhere near good trails or in the big city?

Enjoy!!

Thank you very much!, Zenith a brand from Argentina, that makes quality high quality bikes in the 90s and today. I bought this bike as it is. The frame is made ​​of steel Cro-Mo Fuji Light Stout 4130 Double Butted.

Back