COVE STIFFEE Red one-day red rad retro (tweaks to be done)

stiffee

Dirt Disciple
So after my quest for the frame for me, from orange sub5 to hitman to chameleon, back to full sus kona and Marin rift trail, I finally rode then bought a cove STIFFEE 19" and fell into my combination rider-bike. At which point it was nicked!

So only 6 years later on benefit due to severed wrists (repaired) I have something resembling my perfect bike, not flash just fits and dles it all.
It's got some tweeking needed but hopefully around here I might get a hand to have it tweeking everywknd.

Attachments

• IMG_20140702_141518.jpg
    IMG_20140702_141518.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 650
That saddle position must really hurt!

Not a fan of pink seatpost and red bike, but otherwise, very nice. The rear end on these look identical to the early saracen zen's, square stays, joint seattube above the toptube.

Re:

Indeed quite similar to the Saracens. I have to admit, seatpost is a major tweak needed am ditching an orange and Easton as to big so this is a temporary blemish! Lol

Ah dude, I see you're in Morpeth, I'm in Otterburn, I also have a stiffee frame sat in the shed ready to get built, I'm gonna strip my sc bullit and build it up one day... Your bike looks sweet.

Re:

Ah nice one bud, my sis lives near the big guns lol where do you get rides in? Unfortunately I've no transport atm but if your this way you should give us a shout. The stiffee is still getting felted in but for the trails over kielder my last one was a blast!!!. Have a stash of bits if you do get to building it, good winter hardtail!
Andy

Dude, believe it or not there isn't much off-road stuff up here, shit load of Tarmac miles on the ranges tho! I don't drive so getting to Kielder is quite difficult, I have a mate in Hexham who says the trails there are pretty sweet too. awesome I bet your bike will be spot on when she's done. You don't happen to have a none disc rear wheel in black do you? Rob

Re:

As it happens I do, proper trials heavy old beast mind Alex AL-DM24 rim on quando hub see pic bud. Bad pic sry

Latest posts

Back