updated sunn exact 000

Conrads

Retro Guru
Just upgraded my sunn eact ti to m980xtr: cranks (180mm 40/28 ) GS rear D, front D, shifters, chain & 11-34 cluster.
While I was at it, rebuilt the king classics with DT Rev (black & red alloy nipples), thompson master piece post & morati stem.....

result better shifting, lighter, faster.....future upgrade to a blue CK BB....wife permitting..... :LOL:

The 9spd xtr to be added to my khs...trickle down upgrades........ :D
sorry for the road tires but I have been suing the bike to train my school kids for road cycling......races with a 6m roll out and I don't own a road bike.....
cheers
Conrad

Attachments

• IMG_1027 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1027 (Small).JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_1028 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1028 (Small).JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_1029 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1029 (Small).JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 990
  • IMG_1030 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1030 (Small).JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 990
Nice (not sure about the nokon type outer...I would have gne XTR grey just to keep it 'hidden' )........exactly how long are your legs :shock:

ansering the Qs

My legs are long being blessed or cursed with long limbs & a short torso I'm 6'2" tall.......so a 19" frame is just a bit small but it's what I like to ride. :cool:

The Nokon's are actually "track pearls" from about 10yrs ago.......avaliable in red or blue with the silve balls.

The brakes are control tech V's....I once passed up on a blue set that I should have brought so then I could have one silver & 1 blue arm at each end........ :cry:

Conrad

Back