fox float & vanilla r shock price drop, again

Rotwild 1

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Early fox float shock, 165mm eye to eye, 40mm i think stroke.

recently serviced by mojo but lost the receipt,, holds air fine and works well. few marks of shaft, see photos.

getting quite rare now. nice early sticker, £45, £40 now £35, £30

main.php

also fox vanilla shock, 175mm stroke, again i think 40mm stroke but not sure, serviced by TF but not used for 2 years, body good but spring looks a bit tatty. £15

also a set of LX 9 speed shifters, good condition, £15

all prices plus postage

see http://paul559.fotopic.net/c1823520.html for more photos of all.

blimey, yes its 175, if its stroke was that then that photo really doesn't show scale well! this came off a rotwild rfr01 so again around a 1999 shock.

main.php

would like to see these used, the float is a great shock in fully working condition, would be cheaper to buy this one then to get yours serviced! not sure of the year, if anyone knows but think its around 1999?

my photos show the worst, i do not hide to scratches and use an SLR camera on macro, the camera makes it look worse then they are.

again the shifters great for someone just building up a spare bike. please see my feedback as well, discussion welcome, like to talk about the stuff, i pick prices that seem fair but its very subjective as we all know.

piston on the vanilla is more like 50mm. so guess its a 50mm stroke, how compressed can the elastomer go?

spring annoyingly has rubbed off the markings leaving only either thats ins an 800 or 500 lbs spring, the first number is missing the middle.

its also says 185, which i assume is for the spring.

adjuster turns freely and thread is fine on the body.

I could be tempted with the float but think its probably too short, will measure up and if it will fit will let you know

Back