lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
first up unknown jump frame. 16" centre to top, 13" to centre. 22" top tube. bottom bracket is fine. genuinely not tried to remove it but it looks pretty recently fitted. i'll ask mikef350 as it was his.(just asked mike. he installed it not long ago so isnt seized)
£30 posted? incl seat post and torn saddle
34zx0xv.jpg

nice looking 125mm 1 1/8 ahead stem.

£10 posted
akd44l.jpg

1/2" thread bmx/klunker pedals. unknown origin. there is a logo on the end looks like a two headed man.

could be awesome, could be cheap tat.
£10 posted
2hczxhw.jpg

fred salmon racing one piece bar and stem. a thing of beauty and in good condition bar the usual marks associated with used bars. the colour is a propper purple anno - picture was in poor light on camera phone
edit 1 1/8
£30 posted
2ezpesm.jpg

manitou mach 5 fork. 1 1/8 threaded 180mm. elastomers good, visually not so. they are ok but not for your pride and joy. the elastomers fit inside judy legs ;)

£29 posted

24v8wgn.jpg

tektro v levers £8 posted
sram x5 shifters £10 posted
288y2j7.jpg

2ijityv.jpg

avid arch rival 5.0 brake seems pretty good order to me £13 posted
zo7z47.jpg

wheels - originals from a 93 kona lava dome. pretty light. exage hubs on weimann/bontrager bxc rims including 7 speed cassette £50 posted
tyres - panaracer duster pro, dura dart copy rear £25 the pair posted

14w6a9z.jpg

2nv5own.jpg

xbcriq.jpg

k0m1dl.jpg

good working order sram x5 mech £8 posted
1jao9i.jpg

FORGED specialized strrongarm chainset incl decent 22 32 42 rings. dog not included £30 posted
k2kcp.jpg

possible interest in the frame.

do you have the chainstay length, seatpost (and collar) diameter, idea of tyre clearance and any more pics?

Cheers

Si F

they haven't had much use as far as i can tell. dont spin uber well but i dont think they are really run in to be honest

Back