Full bike split: Hope, XTR, RaceFace, Thompson

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
OK, here are all the parts off my Cannondale, mostly very recent (less than 12 months old, other than M950 parts) and all in very good condition.

Dura Ace part Ti 9spd Cassette (12-25) £25.00
RF Evolve XC cranks and BB - very good condition with slightest hint of heel rub to r/h crank £55.00
XTR long cage rear mech £45.00
XTR M952 Front Mech £20.00
XTR M952 9 speed Shifters £25.00
Hope Mono Minis - pair. Excellent condition, come with one pack of unopened sintered pads (rear are new and already fitted). In silver finish with black caps and have Gooridge braided hoses (nice and long will fit anything) £175.00
Hope Stem, 80mm for Cannondale or other 1.5" steerer, 0deg in silver and VERY nice £30.00
Ritchey WCS "wet white" Risers, o/s £25.00
Thompson 27.2 nline, silver seatpost in excellent condition £40.00

Rear wheel with shimano M525 black disc hub, black spokes and black Mavic D321 disc rim, super condition and a giveaway at £35.00

I've also got a 110mm RaceFace Deus stem in highly polished silver..lovely thing...to fit standard dia bars £15

Pics of full bike here: http://mike-dean.fotopic.net/c1393010.html

I'm told the rear mech is a standard XTR and not the shadow...apologies...all as seen in the pics

Also, couple of questions about the age of the photographs - they are new but I failed to alter the date in the camera after the last recharge!

Hi fella,, is this
Dura Ace part Ti 9spd Cassette (12-25) £25.00
still for sale fella,, if so pending condition , I'll take it please.. :)

Can you PM and let me know the details, and ideally a pic of the cassette please.. :)

Back