Manitou 3, XT Headset

stevej77

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
The next couple items from my garage clearout are now for sale. Prices include P&P in the UK, payment by Paypal gift please.
First is a pair of Manitou 3 forks with a 1 ¼” threaded steerer. The steerer is 140mm long, 20mm of which is threaded.
The forks are in great shape cosmetically but I’m offering them here as ‘spare or repair’. This is due to the fact that they don’t seem to compress too well! I’ve managed to remove the elastomers which look fine to me (but I’ve never seen any others to compare them to). They probably just need a basic service, i.e stripping and greasing to get them up and running again. But seeing as they won’t fit my current bikes I’ll leave that up to the next owner.
Pictures below show forks with elastomers removed and the only significant scrape / scratch is on the right hand fork leg.
Price for these is £37.50 SOLD
IMGP2867.jpg

Also for sale is a Deore XT 1 ¼” Threaded Headset. This is in good used condition, bearings are nice and smooth, but has a few ‘tool’ marks and a small dent on the locknut. This doesn't seem to affect its function as it's been like that for a very long time.
Price for this is £15
IMGP2795.jpg

Latest posts

Back