A few bits I don't need - GB & KARMA REMAIN

MikeC

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
EDIT - The karma bits are available just for the price of postage and the skinsuit is on its way to ebay.com if nobody buys it before the weekend.

I have managed to accumulate a load of stuff that I'm never going to use, so here is some of it:

A pair of Shimano M505 (Deore) wheels with a 7 speed cassette (EDIT - they have a spacer fitted so will take a 8/9 speed cassette). Hardly any use, in excellent condition. Accept rim or disk brakes. Include skewers - £60 posted or £50 collected - SOLD

A pair of Mavic F519 rims on Deore hubs with a 9 speed cassette. Very little use, still true. Accept rim or disk brakes. No skewers, will get a little clean before posting - £60 posted or £50 collected. EDIT - I have taken the rear wheel out of the cupboard and the bearings are a little grindy and could do with some attention...so knock off a tenner so they are now £50 posted or £40 collected or I'll throw in some black USE spin stix for the original price! - SOLD

Official Team GB skinsuit - the iconic one and straight from Manchester Velodrome. Very little use but a couple of wear marks on the bum, size 5, which I reckon is L/XL - £30 posted - NOW £20

A pair of Onza Porcupine 2 folding tyres - hardly any use, excellent condition - £20 posted - NOW £15 - SOLD PP
Deore LX rear mech, good condition - £13 posted - NOW £11 - SOLD
Deore LX front mech, good condition, BP 31.8mm - £7 posted - SOLD
STX-RC chainset with 42/32 rings, good condition - £20 posted - NOW £14 - SOLD
Avenir saddle - very little wear, rails marked - £6 posted - SOLD
Tioga saddle - very little wear but rails quite marked - £6 posted - NOW £4 - NOW KARMA - GONE
Sliver Kalloy seatpost, 26.4mm, 350mm, scuffed but not bad - £10 posted - NOW £7 - SOLD
Black Kalin seatpost, 27.2mm, 300mm, pretty scuffed - £7 posted - NOW £5 - NOW USING!
Black aheadstem, looks like zero rise and 135mm, 1" - £5 posted - NOW £3 - NOW KARMA
Acera front mech, TP 31.8mm - £4 posted - NOW £2 - NOW KARMA
Deore thumbies, not pictured but decent condition - £20 - SOLD

Dibs here followed by a PM would be great, as would PayPal

Thanks for looking

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00216.jpg
DSC00217.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00603.jpg
DSC00604.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mike, you don't want a Megadrive II with games do you :cool:

or a 1991 import DB Apex?

or some PS3 games?

(interested in the F519 wheelset)

mate of mine looking at these, will get back to you ASAP:

A pair of Mavic F519 rims on Deore hubs with a 9 speed cassette. Very little use, still true. Accept rim or disk brakes. No skewers, will get a little clean before posting - £60 posted or £50 collected

I take it these are using a spacer for the 7 speed cassette and will take a 9 speed cassette?

A pair of Shimano M505 (Deore) wheels with a 7 speed cassette. Hardly any use, in excellent condition. Accept rim or disk brakes. Include skewers - £60 posted or £50 collected

SP

KeepItSteel - not a chance, or it wouldn't be on here! ;)
T1nt1n - need cash I'm afraid...unless you have anything on my wanted list below...
Dead Rats - dibs on the 519s with you at the mo
Splatter Paint - yup, these are them - http://www.bike24.com/p24957.html

Mike

Pre pub inviting offers bump...if I wake up with a stinking hangover and an empty wallet then I am highly likely to accept whatever offer comes my way!

Stinking hangover...yes
Empty wallet...yes
Offers on my stuff...no :evil:

Surprised the wheels are still hanging around...dibs expired now so they are up for grabs again

Latest posts

Back