26x1.75 MTB/cruiser tyres & a couple of stems (not so re

trail-blazer

Retro Guru
As above, I have a brand new pair of Kenda K52a 26x1.75 MTB/cruiser tyres. Tyres are in perfect unfitted condition and are ready to post. Looking for £20 posted, please. ;) SOLD pending payment

DSCF1588.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

Tyre-kickers need not apply. :LOL:

I also have a couple of stems I won't be needing.

Highly polished Deda Quattro 100mm OS stem - £12 posted

DSCF1512.jpg

DSCF1545.jpg

DSCF1516.jpg

Raceface Prodigy (std clamp) 130mm stem in red but can be stripped and polished really easily if you're into BLING! (I am not offering to do it BTW - sick of polishing stuff :roll: ) Has been fitted to a bike but wasn't used. £10, posted.

DSCF1411.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg
[/i]

Dead Rats":1krk8y55 said:

If you like that, you will really like my current project. It is based on a 90s GT Tempest and 90% of the parts used are polished to that standard. (a lot of the parts are not period correct as I'm more focused on BLING than practicality and authenticity - not for purists, I guess)

I've just stripped and polished the wheelset for that bike but the wheels are going to my LBS to be trued @ the weekend. I laced them myself but truing is left in the hands of an expert. :LOL:

Hopefully, I'll have it ready by next weekend and I'll post some pics. ;)

trail-blazer":xv8o16cc said:
Dead Rats":xv8o16cc said:

If you like that, you will really like my current project. It is based on a 90s GT Tempest and 90% of the parts used are polished to that standard. (a lot of the parts are not period correct as I'm more focused on BLING than practicality and authenticity - not for purists, I guess)

I've just stripped and polished the wheelset for that bike but the wheels are going to my LBS to be trued @ the weekend. I laced them myself but truing is left in the hands of an expert. :LOL:

Hopefully, I'll have it ready by next weekend and I'll post some pics. ;)

yeah would love to see that! I too am more of a customiser than a totally period correct builder ;)

Back