Magura HS-33 Evo2 brakeset, Controltech Newton 3AM stem.

Andy R

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right, I'm selling these on behalf of a friend but I've taken the photographs and have the items here so I can vouch for their condition.

One 2007 Magura HS-33 Evo 2 brakeset,
Currently these sell for around £65 per end (so £130 per set). I think that these are worth £65 posted to the adjacent island (that'll be the UK then ;) ).
SOLD

The other item is a Controltech Newton 3AM stem - 120mm, +/- 5 degrees, 25.4mm bar size.

Now, this is a truly beautiful stem and if it was 70mm or even 90mm I'd be buying it myself to use on my Hummingbird, but 120mm is just too much for me :cry:.
Some of the nicest CNC work that I've seen - beats Thomson hands down in my opinion.
Fitted and used for one ride only - it is basically as new. Not a mark, fingerprint, speck of dried mud, nothing.
Stainless fasteners (again, all immaculate).

If you want what is probably the nicest 120mm stem that I've seen then it has to be worth £40 posted.

Payment - Paypal as gift or bank transfer please.

Any questions or more photos just ask.

Attachments

• Controltech-2.jpg
    Controltech-2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 4,144
  • Controltech-1.jpg
    Controltech-1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 4,144
  • HS-33-Evo-2.jpg
    HS-33-Evo-2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 4,144
I'll stick them in a box and get them weighed at the Post Office to get a price.

I would have thought that it'll be in the region of £15-£20 though...

Mag

BTW That is a mighty fine price for some mighty fine brakes.

I sold my old LTD. ED. Groovy green (frog) coloured ones for £80 and they were from 2005 and had the odd chips here and there.

I think somebody would definitely snap them up at that price.

Taa

Back