gold bling , may swap for why ? sold sold sold sold

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
really wanting to sell this full group of lx m570 ltd edition bits now as seen something i'd like on ebay :D

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

looking for £200 + postage or would split as long as everything goes..

theen it would be...........
£60 for the wheels with a spare new front hub + gold hope qr's.
£40 for the 175mm cranks with 2 bb's ones a 73mm es25 and a 68mm es30.
£35 for the shifters
£30 for the levers
£30 for the v's
£15 for both the front mechs together
£15 for the rear mech

all of the prices are including postage but don't really want to split :(

i will consider posting to other countries now :cool:

2 bb's ones a 73mm and a 68mm

Are these UN72/52/3/4?

Could be interested in one if the buyer of the cranks doesn't need both and the length's ok.

Not a huge help I know :roll: :oops:

Looks so cool as a set, really hope it all finds a good home :cool:

the arms are 175mm and the bb's are octalink es25 and es30 both really smooth bearings :D

There's no way I would split that... keep it together.. cheap price as it is for £ 200.00 ... :)

Sithlord":3j5qgmca said:
There's no way I would split that... keep it together.. cheap price as it is for £ 200.00 ... :)

it took me 3 years to collect this..... 2 years for the rear hub and it's done 200 miles max..... it's your fault i'm selling these si :LOL: i knew i should'nt of bought them red dx brakes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

big.eck":fz24p5xg said:
Sithlord":fz24p5xg said:

it took me 3 years to collect this..... 2 years for the rear hub and it's done 200 miles max..... it's your fault i'm selling these si :LOL: i knew i should'nt of bought them red dx brakes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Got a set of very nice fsa ano red cranks ? :LOL: :LOL:

Or to tempt you even more,, those Red Next Lp's of mine might be up for sale very soon.. ;) and they also contain carbon... :) :LOL:

Sithlord":e5xidp77 said:
Or to tempt you even more,, those Red Next Lp's of mine might be up for sale very soon.. ;) and they also contain carbon... :) :LOL:
Oi you! get back in your kennel :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back