White Industries crank arms (Sugino jobs) - Now sold

Phat_bob

Retro Newbie
Alright folks,

Got a pair of White Industries cranks arms surplus to requirements.

Length - 175
Nice, clean threads
No damage or scratches.

£35 - bubbled wrapped, boxed and shipped to your door.

Updated with pics**************

Well, if this works I have updated with pics :D

Right - try this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47858208@N02/

Let me know if this works (or not) - only just set it all up.

Cheers

Rob

Have now gone. Thanks folks.

typical i give in and buy a pair in 170mm and then 175mm set turn up at the right price :shock: :cry: :cry: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :LOL: :LOL:

How can you tell if they are Sugino or not ??? Ive just bought some of these and im not sure I want them now !! :? I thought they were genuine White Industries !!

the sugino ones have printed on the back

"CUSTOM MADE IN JAPAN"
"FOR WHITE INDUSTRIES"

nothing wrong with them still made to a very high standard just like whites made in the usa stuff :cool: :D :D

cannondale king":2bk7hhux said:
the sugino ones have printed on the back

"CUSTOM MADE IN JAPAN"
"FOR WHITE INDUSTRIES"

nothing wrong with them still made to a very high standard just like whites made in the usa stuff :cool: :D :D

Crap...... Looks like ive been done by someone here on Retrobike !! Ha ha.. (Revised quote as not been done at all. Fairly priced ;) )

Paid £50 for just the arms and there not all though they would be !! Doh..... :? Live and learn :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Delboy, I did not know that there was two types of White Industries cranks either. I am new to this retro lark so apologies if you feel done.
If you like, I will refund you the money and you can send them back. I just sold them for what I paid for them.

Dont be silly ma man ;) Tis just a bit of banter hence my LoL :LOL:

Anyways, everything has a use and im sure they'll find there way on a mates bike or something ;) Appreciate your message though chap ;)

Happy trails. :D

Back