Handlebar clear out.

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I recently Purchased a job lot of Handlebars from HarryBurgundy, I have taken what I needed and added a few of my own to the list. Available as a job lot for £65 posted or individually as priced.

Azonic Double Wall 1.5" 660mm £15
USE Ink Blue with black stubbie barends £25
Easton EA70 585mm £18
Easton EA50 585mm £12
Kona 165 gram (early Explosif bar?) 565mm £9
Silver bars from 94 Kona Kilaeua 560mm £8
Zoom 155 gram 560mm £8
Ritchy Ultralite (i think-need to check details on this one which may take a while as they are in Leeds.) £10
Answer Pro taper riser bars (as above I need to check the details on these, again they are in Leeds so it could be a while) £12

I hope Carl doesnt mind me borrowing his images:
Zoom, Kona, Azonic, & EA70 bars shown here:
Stuffforsale216.jpg

Stuffforsale217.jpg

All these images are ones of the actual items that I already had on file...so apologies that some of them are a little naf.

EA50 & EA70 bars shown here:
P1010933.jpg

EA50 & USE bars
P1010528.jpg

Ritchey bars:
P1010524.jpg

Answer Pro tapers
P1010512.jpg

Pictures available on request.

I am willing to entertain offers on the individual prices.

Interested in the Ritchey Ultralight fella, if I can dibs this pending pics that would be ace, as I am unsure which model it is ?

3rd dibs on USE pending pics, and If that ever happens - is there any chance I could buy it without the barends?

Pictures posted, some of the bars are scruffier looking in the photos than I remember, which may be a product of the flash. That said I am open to offers for these functional bars.

Sorry fella, but going to pass on the ritcheys, not as nice as I need fella.. :)

Thanks for the pic ;) good luck in the sale.. :)

Back