Deore DX mechs, Marin bars...and some pedals

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A sift through the desk at work has unearthed more items...I must stop squirrelling things away :oops:

Prices as usual include UK postage and paypal gift, transfers and any other legit way of receiving funds all welcomed :)

Deore DX short cage rear mech, mechanically very good with strong springs, cosmetically there's the usual scratches here and there and some light marks on the alloy. Overall not bad though! Jockey wheels were taken out and greased tonight and have plenty of life left as well £18 SOLD

DX bottom pull front mech (bottom of pic), 28.6 clamp. good shape all round, usual scuffs to inside of cage from shifting but not too bad £10 SOLD

Another DX bottom pull front mech (top right in pic), this time 34.9 clamp. Works fine but a bit more scarred cosmetically with some corrosion on the painted and chromed parts £6 SOLD

Marin Lite alloy bars, shortened to 515mm length. Usual light marks but again good all round £8

Unknown brand pedals with Christophe toe clips and straps, very similar to shimano beartraps. Lightly used, paint rubbed off from feet but bearings are excellent and there's no deep scratching or gouging on the cages £12 SOLD

Edit...I also have a Middleburn RS2 standard size spider, red ano as seen. Bought off W W Biffta on here, it's very nice but some effort was needed to remove it from the cranks before I received it so one of the bolt holes has been damaged from a drill bit. That said it should be fine to use with a small washer added, sadly it didn't fit my RS1's £5

Pictures are below...

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 755
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 755
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 755
  • 006.JPG