for sale- brakes/white bros/wheels/framesets/new stuff added

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
new stuff added!!! :D more pics over the next couple of pages

prices are posted, all sent recorded.

dib here then PM after with your details, address etc.

and please try and keep the pm's to a minimum, meaning ask loads in one pm rather than 6 pm's with 6 questions, it just makes life easier! something i learnt form the karma stuff the other week! :LOL:

paypal gift is preferred

i will do my best to get stuff out as soon as possible but i am back to work on monday and tuesday so after tomorrow wednesday is the next day i can send stuff out

➡️ Orange C16R frameset, included in sale is frame/fork/stx sealed headset/seat clamp/seatpost shim/stx-rc front mech
frame and fork in very good condition for age, usual wheel/qr marks and the are 3 small scratches on the right side of the toptube and some marks on the underside of the wishbone and seat tube, pictured. stickers are very good. rides lovely 19" centre to top and 22 1/4 toptube c-c, 2 bottle mounts, seatpost side is 27.2, headtube is 1" threaded. very nice original machine £90 posted. :D sold :D

➡️ raleigh dynatech frameset, included is frame/fork/ tioga and m:part headset/stem. headset is tioga avenger threaded top half and m:part sealed bearing on the bottom, but they match. frame has silver main tubes and the rest is gun metal. all threads are ok, paint is ok considering the age of the frame, this is not immaculate but happily usable, it's got the "patina"look. the stem matches but i dropped it :oops: which bent in the bar clamp a bit, i have straightened it but you an still see where it happened, works fine though. tubing is butted 2070 reynolds. size is 18" c-t and the toptube is 21 3/4 inch c-c £50 posted :D sold :D

➡️ dia compe self energizing black brakeset comes with straddle cables and yokes, pads are dia-tech with quite a bit of wear yet. all bolts supplied although they are alittle dulled and discoloured now. £12 :D sold with frame :D

➡️ 9speed r/h deore shifter fully functional, the window is broken though £5 :D sold :D

➡️ deore lx l/h shifter 3 speed, fully functional, few marks £6

➡️ pair of pace rc31 v brake mounts, pretty spotless £20 :D sold :D

➡️ cannondale handlebars, matt black, logo's intact, most marks would covered by controls the rest aren't too bad anyway 580mm wide £9 :D SOLD :D

➡️ deore lx rear mech, long cage 7/8 speed fully functional, good jockey wheels, a couple of scuffs but nothing too bad £15

➡️ 9speed deore rear mech, fully functional but a bit beat up, good jockey wheels. £6

➡️ DMR saddle, grey balck, no rips or tears , rails abit scuff where it has been used but not too bad. £8

➡️ basic suntour suspension fork. 1" steerer by 197mm length.
these came with the p7 project i got so they're going for karma + postage which will be £10 but only coz they are heavy! they go up and down and that's about it, v brake or IS disc mount. should say though, looks like someone has had ago at the steerer where the crown race sits with a file, take a chance for £10 posted??

➡️ rockshox quadra 21r, 1 1/8 steerer by 200mm, i got these a while ago on an ebay purchase, the paint is pretty good and the stanctions are perfect, the elastomers were dead though so i got some basic lengths of elastomer and roughly cut them to size. the fork works but really needs some new elastomers. i couldn't buy the parts then cover costs if i sold them so i thought £15 posted then you could get the new elastomers from these guys http://www.suspensionforkparts.net/esho ... oductId=88 $45 for the refresh kit so for about £40 all in you'd have a working good looking fork, so £15 posted

➡️ 31.8 shimano 105 front mech, double, clamp bolt missing otherwise mint, never been mounted. £5

➡️ modus 1" sealed bearing threaded headset in silver, fitted but bearly used, some marks on the top assembly but are mostly covered by the top nut. £10 :D sold :D

➡️ white bros carbon forks, 1 1/8 x 210mm steerer, 440mm a-c, IS disc brake mount, bought from harryburgundy a while back, slightly too long for the bike i had them in so they have been replaced :( almost spotless, some small marks from crown race removal. £90

➡️ orange hotrod bar in silver 560mm, logo's mostly intact, bar ends were fitted but have not crimped the ends. there are some marks but they would be covered by your stem and controls £10 :D SOLD :D

➡️ 31.8 deore lx front mech, top swing/ top pull, was NOS until being used on my c16r recently, £10

➡️ pair of deore lx sti units, 3x7 (21 speed), canti compatible only, perfectly functional, couple of marks but nothing major. £20 :D sold :D

➡️ pair of wheels, shimano alivio 7speed silent clutch hubs on orange/fir rims in a titanium colour, hubs run smooth, rims are straight and true, one small issue, the rear rim has a tiny crack appearing from one of the eyelets, and also has the typical stress marks at the eyelets like most rims when they get older, these still have plenty of life in them, the flash on the camera makes this look way worse than it is though, i only noticed when i was cleaning them. but as a result of the crack, £35 the pair (not splitting them)

here's some pics, and more to follow as i don't know how to get the pics big enough with a small file size so as not to overload each post.

:D

Attachments

• 105front mech.jpg
    105front mech.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 3,018
more pics :D

Attachments

• modus headset.jpg
    modus headset.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,012
  • modus headset 2.jpg
    modus headset 2.jpg