Shark Bites, Marzocchi EXR Comp, Tioga T bone >cuts

reanimation

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Been meaning to do this clearout for a while. Here they are...

I'd like a cheque, cash on collection or Paypal Gift, anything else we can talk about, most of all no messing please, that's not likely as you're all good guys :cool: In return I'll post it gratis UK only, Europe - we can talk!. :D :) (Posting end of the week)

Retro
Tioga Avenger T Bone NOS Fitting and storage marks only never been on a ride. £10 - £9
Retrobits004.jpg

Retrobits005.jpg

JanSalesandtina007.jpg

JanSalesandtina014.jpg

NOS Tried these on the Muddy Fox, mostly for posey pics!
:LOL:

What they worth then? £12? - 2 Quid off now £10 to you

few Moderner bits now
JanSales017.jpg

JanSales016.jpg

EXR Comp, a step below the much loved MX Comps, Sturdy tough fork ideal for recreational bike, jump bike, XC... I was so unimpressed at the RST efforts on the GFs Rockhopper that I bought these. Not bad for the money, pretty much all the miles were commuting on the road. Steerer is 181mm at the lowest point. 1 1/8th. £60? PRICE SLASHED! £54 > Post office will do me in posting these, but how about £50 ;)

Cheers

SOLD
Control Tech Believed to be NOS, 125 (or 120)mm incredibly light but chunky looking, a few storage chips. I was gonna put this on my Raleigh but bought an Orange instead! :D £25 OVNO SOLD!

PRO stem from the Shimano family, It was brand new, still have the packet somewhere... I bought it only to try a few sizes on my commuter and far too short for me! :LOL:

I think its 60mm with plenty rise, or maybe 50mm, feels like a 50 cos of rise. Ideal for a Ladies bike conversion or kids or shortei or jump bike feel XC bike. Its shockingly light and great quality. £10? Discount? £8 squid then ya. ;) SOLD

Syncros, Again NOS, being in a couple Retro Bikers spares box and the NOS shop holders Old New stuff box, its sacrificed a sticker on the other side and looks ever so slightly grazed, but this will polish up with hardly any effort to a beautiful mirror image as I've done that once. Grab a beautiful bargain, looking for what I paid. £20 OK how about £19? Less than I paid. SOLD

500LX rear mech, got this off one of Sinnetts Alpine Stars, cosmetically scuffed but should battle on no prob on a period beasty blaster. It feels great I'm sure Mark cleaned it in his special way :cool:
£8? I notice theres bolts missing maybe I have them maybe not, either way its £6 as it stands now. ;) SOLD

31.8 Bottom pull Deore LX (M550?)
This once NOS has had one ride on the Muddy Fox and I've found a more period correct LX for it this one is available, lucky you. I've just forked out on a set of this stuff for my Orange in a skinnier size of course!
Looking for £11 - £10 Now SOLD

Ok thanks fella.. I was kinda hoping it was'nt.. and was a 1" but i thought it looked bigger, but curiosity got the better and had to ask ;)

Thanks...

would you swap the sharkbites for my red triple traps? (which arent NOS but in good condition iirc)

Hi Cyfa,

Although this is a money and space making operation I may be willing for a swaps! Have ya a pic? how are the bearings? bent axles?

I'll have a think

➡️ For everyone else, I've slashed all the prices ;) :idea:

Control Tech sold, going to France soon.

Back