* 2006 Stumpjumper HT - *even more massive price drop*

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Need to move this so one final massive price drop to £460 delivered within mainland UK

Needs must so time to sell my
2006 Stumpjumper HT in Dream colour (silver) 15.5 inch
Purchased new by myself mid 2006.
As it left the shop, a great riding machine and am sad to see it go.
Full spec below, but original and complete in very good condition, always well looked after and serviced and really seen only a few rides each year compared to my older stuff, even has original tyres.
V Brakes but disc ready - frame, hubs and guides.
Also have a set of Specialized riser bars that I never got round to fitting that can go with it so you have the option.
Looking for £535 delivered, insured to mainland UK. or £500 if you arrange your own collection/courier.
Payment by bank transfer, cheque or Paypal if must but fee's to be paid by purchaser.
Price could be slightly negotiable but no swaps.
Any questions just ask.

Cheers
jamie

IMG_1085.jpg

· 06 M4 SJ, M4 alloy ORE DT & TT, fully manipulated TT, SS, CS, Asymmetric Mono-stay seatstays, disc and rim brake compatible, replaceable derailleur hanger
· Fox F90RL, 90mm travel, air spring, compression, rebound adjustment, lock out, alloy steerer
· 3D forged CNC machined stem with 4-bolt 31.8mm OS clamp matched to Specialized XC Flat handlebars
· Avid SD-5R cantilever brakes with cartridge pads and lightweight compressionless housing
· Shimano 27-speed LX/XT drive train
· Truvativ Stylo, 2-piece crankset
· Shimano SPD 520, clipless pedals
· Mavic X317 rims with machined sidewalls and eyelets matched to Specialized Stout/Shimano M-525 disc compatible hubs and DT Swiss 1.8mm stainless, alloy nipples
· Specialized Fast Trak Pro 26x2.0" tires with aramid bead, dual compound, 120TPI
· Specialized Body Geometry Rival saddle, hollow Cr-Mo rails
· 2014 butted alloy seatpost

Link to specs and geometry
http://www.specialized.com/gb/en/bc/SBC ... nuItemId=0

Very nice bike. I almost bought an 08 model on ebay a few weeks back. He had it on a buy it now of £500, and the later bikes had disc brakes as standard, so your asking price may be a little high.

Stumpy

Evening guys
Yes, of course they are V brakes, that spec list was copied straight from Specialized site, should have read it first.
Gazz, I need to get the van MOT'ed so sadly this has to go, its easily one of my favourite bikes :cry:
The wheels and frame are disc ready so its just a case of putting them on, no other mods needed.
Price may be a bit high as I didnt have much to go on, as the few similar that I found were either well abused or highly mod'ed. Price is open to negotiation and I would imagine it well may be a bit less. The bike is mint so I also wouldnt be giving it away.
Thanks for the comments
Cheers
Jamie

price drop

Comments taken on board and price dropped :)
If the one on ebay was in as good a condition as this, you should have jumped on it ;)
Still open to reasonable offers/ negotiation.

Jamie

Re: price drop

Jamiedyer":38ujyf9h said:
If the one on ebay was in as good a condition as this, you should have jumped on it ;)

I was just about to go for it when I came across an earlier M2 frameset on here. :D
These are very classy looking bikes in the silver paint scheme. Good luck with the sale.

Back