Shimano XT PD-M747 SPD pedals, £15.00 posted Price Drop

garethrl

Senior Retro Guru
Evening folks,
I'm heading back to the UK this weekend and need to go to the post office, so here are a couple of pairs of pedals priced to sell:

1) Shimano PD-M747 SPDs - the classic off-road clipless pedal. Spindle threads are both near perfect, cleat springs plenty strong. RH bearing is a little loose but just needs servicing rather than replacing. Complete with part-worn cleats and new mounting bolts. Note - there's no rust on these pedals even though the 2nd pic particularly makes the retaining part look a bit rusted up - it's a combination of mud, dust and a crap camera!

2) Unidentified Suntour pedals, NOW SOLD

(Was asking £17.50 per pair or £30 for both).

Now asking for £15.00 incl postage within the UK for these. Will post elsewhere at actual cost after I get a quote, probably about €4 making it €20 posted within Europe.

I want to post these this weekend if possible, or they go back into the spares box until I happen to spot them again.

Slimjoe has taken the Suntours.

More pics of both pairs available, just send me your email address and I'll get send them on.

Cheers, Gareth.

Attachments

• IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 4,550
  • IMG_1432.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 4,451
  • IMG_1433.JPG
    IMG_1433.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 4,451
All will be....

clockworkgazz":18ibmyo0 said:
nice one Jo smashing pedals at a great price- what will they be going on?

Hey up..Yep i am made up with my stroke of luck ;)

Its a project thats been stop/start for around a year i think..Its given me a chance to find the obscure parts it required.

All will be revealed in a few weeks i hope. But, it does have a pretty standard old non Shimano drivetrain ;)

Morning price drop bump, I want to shift these this weekend as I'm back in the UK and have to go to the post office anyway!

Back