Chris King Mavic 517 wheelset

SF Klein

Senior Retro Guru
Pics will come later tonight or first thing in the morning.

Front and rear 32 hole Mavic 517 rims in great shape (labels/stickers all accounted for in VGC) laced up with Wheelsmith butted spokes (3 cross) to a set of black Chris King Classic hubs. Rim brake only: V - brake or canti.

As mentioned in one of my other threads, the wheels are fine and the hubs have been recently serviced. I just couldn't get along with the sound they make but I guess this is what makes them unique.

Looking for $285 for the pair including U.S. shipping. For $300, I'll also include a pair of IRC Mythos amber wall tires w/ plenty of tread on them (and yes, I'll put pics of them up later on as well :D )

Willing to ship overseas but I'd need to get a few specifics from FedEx or the post office and adjust the price a bit.

Add $30 to the above prices to include postage to Sweden. I wasn't sure where you were so I just entered Stockholm to get the shipping quote. Thanks.

also interested if willing to ship using USPS. shipping cost should be about the same as US. i'd like pics as well.

thanks.

wheels are provisionally sold to Amebrook w/o the need for pics. I told him I didn't want to take payment until I share pics. I'll post pics tomorrow and if he changes his mind and doesn't want them, then I will indicate that here. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back