F.S: 2004 Airborne Black Widow (titanium) SOLD

stevek

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Aye, I know it's not retro but if you're like me the retro stays in when the weather's rubbish and the modern comes out to play (actually I still ride my '98 ti s/s most of the time ;) ).

It's a 2004 Airborne Black Widow and can either run discs or V's, lovely frame and I'm the only one to have ridden it from new. The only reason I'm selling is because I fancied a change.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, no cracks, dents, dings or chainsuck. Some slight rubbing here and there from cables but most points were protected with pads.

It's an 18" c-t, lovely teardrop top tube with mounting underneath for cables and brake hose, gussetted down tube, ovalised curvy stays with bullet ends to reduce stress and the enigma yoke at the top of the seatstays to increase lateral stiffness. It even has a proper metal headbadge and not a tacky sticker! Gorgeous! The decals need replacing but I will supply a set.

Asking £390.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD

More pics can be provided.

Attachments

• Airborne (1) (Medium).JPG
    Airborne (1) (Medium).JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,545
Re:

Ahhh.... I thought I probably missed it.... :-D
I was just checking if I can find any Airborne, when I was in 2005 in California I was thinking about Mosquito...
Gorgeous bikes....
:-(

Latest posts

Back