FS:FFS (Four Fork Sale)

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
I'm starting to get my long list of FS items posted so I'll start with the Forks. All of them are NOS and never been fitted

1 pair of Chrome Columbus Cromor. 1" steerer. 180mm. Chrome in good condition. £35 posted.

1 pair Tange 'Lightweight' (well, that's what it says on the bag) Black. Tange dropouts. 1" steerer. 190mm. £35 posted. SOLD

1 pair Tange 'Race Struts' elastomer. 1 1/8" steerer. 160mm. Purple. NOTE - bung missing from top of one strut but otherwise seemingly perfect. £45 posted

1 pair Tange 'Shockblades' elastomer. 1 1/8" steerer. 150mm. Black. Complete in box with instructions and long allen key. £45 posted. SOLD

I can only take cheques (after clearance) or cash, no Paypal. PM me if you want to discuss any aspect.

I've fitted a pair of the Shockblades to my Dynatech and they seem to work fine. They got me round the Peaks ride perfectly. Not a lot of travel on them or the Race Struts but both perfect for a correct period build.

More stuff to follow!

Attachments

• MTBsuspforks.2.A.jpg
    MTBsuspforks.2.A.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,944
  • MTBrigidforks.1.A.jpg
    MTBrigidforks.1.A.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,944
Time for a bump. So far only 2 responses. Is it that nobody needs forks - or are the prices to rich?

Answers on a postcard (or PM) if so :?:

Re: Black shockblades

slimjoe":2974vnv1 said:
Oldned, ill defo have the black shockblades if i was 1st inline :D

You are - by only 12 minutes.

I'll PM you both.

Thanks for the interest - anyone else for the remaining ones?

Lots more stuff to come soon!

Latest posts

Back