Wheels, Hope, XT, Mavic, Wildgripper.

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
Have these complete wheels for sale.

Front hub is a blue Hope suspension, rear hub is is an M737 Parallax, blue nipples front and rear, plain guage spokes, rims are 32 hole Mavic 217, tyres are 1.95 skinwall Michelin Wildgrippers.

Condition, braking surfaces have a bit of wear, bit more on the rear than the front, still plenty of miles left though, tyres are good with plenty of tread and miles left (still have some nibs on), bearings are smooth, hub body is fine, front hub has a hair line crack where the centre tube goes into the flange, spoke holes are fine though so i'd consider it ok to ride.

Not really wanting to split, would like the wheels and tyres to go complete.

Dont have a decent pic of these but they can be seen here on my old Manitou.

halfshade.jpg

Asking £80 posted to UK.

I work like a horse Monday to Friday so if someone buys these first chance i'll get to post will be next Saturday.

jimihendrix":1g77sfn7 said:
Front hub is a blue Hope suspension, rear hub is is an M737 Parallax, blue nipples front and rear, plain guage spokes, rims are 32 hole Mavic 217.

amazing how stuff does teh rounds on here. Those wheels were mine. I got them from Orange........

Not interested in the wheels, but that's a nice Manitou FS! I had one a while back, eBayed it and had to ship it from the US to an enthusiast in Germany. Loved all that CNC-machined goodness :p

- Doug

DugB":wjzka93m said:
Not interested in the wheels, but that's a nice Manitou FS! I had one a while back, eBayed it and had to ship it from the US to an enthusiast in Germany. Loved all that CNC-machined goodness :p

- Doug

The Manitou was very nice, a dream bike of mine BITD, strangely was never intended as a keeper though, a bike i bought to ride for a while then sell on to try something else.

Back