Moots Ti Stem**NEW PHOTOS SHOWING THE 'DAMAGE'***

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Back up for sale my Moots Ti stem 115mm and zero.
Returned by the recent buyer as there are some minor marks to the clamp areas where someone has used a screwdriver the lever the clamps. They certainly do not affect the clamping, nor would the bar clamp marks be visible with a bar fitted...its really minor.
Decals not brilliant but new ones from Moots supplied.
I would show some more pictures, but
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 207#485207

UK ONLY Sorry, for various reasons I'm getting a bit fed up sending stuff to Europe.

£95 UK Posted and Gift paypal please....also interested in Avid ultimate V's if you want to swap?

Cheers
Carl

Re: Moots

Wold Ranger":3a2ksk3t said:
Got some Avid ultimate levers? Black and Silver Also what's the stem weigh? Any rise?

According to my cheap kitchen scales 160g...no rise.
I'm looking for the modern Ultimate stuff I'm afraid.

Yippee....bought a new camera.
Was a bit early in the morning when I took these pictures..and not much light but you can see the 'damage' I am talking about.
Remember these are macro photos...you would hardly see the marks mounted....but the original purchaser wasn't happy so I took the stem back.

The stem here is upside down...so really you would have to be on your back and looking up to see these marks

Ebaystuff1584.jpg

I would call these minor marks to the steerer clamp

Ebaystuff1585.jpg

New decals and instructions from Moots + 2 x 10mm Ti Moots spacers.

Ebaystuff1586.jpg

They did know they were buying a used stem, yes? Yeesh, buy it from the manufacturer if you want it untouched. C'mon though, those tiny scratches are nothing. It's not like it's made of aluminum and it has a crack in it.

Back