Klein Mantra frame NOW SOLD PLEASE DELETE

wynne

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I think this is a 1999 model. Model number is WTUI04809R. There is no visible sizing on it. The top tube length is 50cm centre of head tube to the centre of the seat tube.

It's in good condition. It has been stored in a stripped down condition, with the shock, frame and rear triangle stored separately in a box. All parts and pivot bolts are included.

The frame belongs to friend of mine who wants to sell it to fund his Alaska to Argentina motorbike trip.

The frame is in decent cosmetic condition - the main/top tube has been covered in a tough see through adhesive plastic to protect it. There's a bit of cable rub here and there but no dents or visible cracks.

There's an LX front mech and a 'chain control' device under the chainstay.

I'm not sure there's much more I can tell you about the frame as I'm not familiar with them. I can take more pictures if you need them.

He's after around £200 for it posted in the UK and more further afield, but is open to offers if you think this is too much. Initial interest came to nothing so reduced to £150 including UK postage.
Thanks

Rich

Attachments

• Mantra1.jpg
    Mantra1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Mantra2.jpg
    Mantra2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Mantra3.jpg
    Mantra3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,315
seems like a size small to me? possibly medium....shame wouldve loved it had it been larger

Latest posts

Back