Medium size sale with added Sidi BONANZA

Roly

Old School Hero
Bontrager saddle, gel bit bit sunken £10.
Blue Sidi size 44, well used. £15.
Modern Dominators size 44, used but good condition. £40.
Ye Olde Dominators, size 44, hurt your eyes for £40.
Yeti bar, 23 inch/58 cm wide. Probably best for wall hanging as quite marked. £7.50.
Answer Taperlite, a Sam Hill-esq 19 inches wide. £7.50.
Ritchey Logic Aheadset, only offered up to a frame as Inch size. £10.
Onza H.O steel pedals with sealed new cleats. £25.

Tange fork, inch and 8th 170mm steerer, laying my tape measure along the blades I make 'em 380 a-c. £25.
Tange chunky fork, inch steerer, 180mm steerer, legs 380 a-c. Top is angled like a beret but they're inch steerer! £30.
Dawes 190mm steerer, 420 a-c so vaguely modern! Scuffs and chips from mud behind brakes but ok. £25.
Magura Tomacs f&r. Now some hamfisted goon (me) snapped one of the Evolution adapters so you'll need to buy another one. Used, bit chipped in places but a jolly orange colour. Might even have the silver bouncy fork spacers, will have rummage. £not currently for sale.
Xt M737 on 117 CD wheels. 32 hole and come with original skewers. Both hubs could do with a rebuild and the rear rim has wear. But a decent usable wheelset. £50 posted ?

Prices posted to UK. Looky on my flickr page at the "A Vendre" set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23348464@N05/

I will have the magura if they fully funtion? what is broken again?

Hey

Do you have two braces for the Maguras in black. If so would you sell them. Just bought a fluro yellow set but with none.

Maguras fully function, yes. You'll need the adaptor that holds the coloured bit onto the bike.

And I think the above person will take the black boosters, sorry.

Andy, Go for it!!

I jumped in quick and have 2nd thoughts.

Send Roly an PM to say that you want them instead

Cheers

DAve

Maguras sold to fatfixie.
Glad someone else does the "Oh oh I want these. Oh no I don't" thing...

Back