NOS WTB tyre / Specialized tyres / Camelbak

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Prices include shipping in the UK.

NOS folding WTB Velociraptor 2.1 K skinwall front tyre, classic Wilderness Trail Bikes design - £30
EWpF9VR.jpg

nVLuY73.jpg

aGFkkf5.jpg

Pair of used Specialized Extreme Master/Extreme Control S folding tyres, I think these might be 1998? Plenty of life left and still supple. 26" x 1.7" £25
DvwJCwt.jpg

6VBFcfF.jpg

Camelbak Rogue used about 6 times with newer bladder (used twice), needs a clean as unused for 2 years, great mid-sized pack for days out. £20
KqRjOW5.jpg

jga2yDY.jpg

EqH79Ha.jpg

Re:

Photos not visible. If its google photos you need to add them to a shared album and link using the shortened URL available when you right click on the image.

Re: Re:

slackboy":3i5yll2n said:
Photos not visible. If its google photos you need to add them to a shared album and link using the shortened URL available when you right click on the image.

Gah, I thought I'd nailed this, it is Google photos, but I can't access the shorter URL (no right click on a Mac) and they don't show even though the images are in a shared folder and the url has the 'no?.jpg' bit at the end. I blame photobucket.

slackboy":2x0onp4g said:
Click the mousepad (assuming a laptop) with two fingers and that give a right click . If using a mouse then CTRL + click does the same

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac/ho ... c-3610351/

OK, obviously I know CTRL and click is the same as a right click, and then it gives me the option to 'copy image address', but every time I do this it is still a very long url, not the shortened url you mention?

My mistake. I'd installed the google URL shortener addin for chrome. That is what gives the right click - shorten option

Back