Marzocchi Z2 suspension forks

will-37

Dirt Disciple
Marzocchi Z2 forks from what I think is 1997.

These came on a Kona I bought while over in Canada from a gentlemen who had lovingly upgraded the bike over the years, including replacing the original p2’s with these.

I’ve done as much research as I can, but my knowledge of suspension forks is limited and the fact that I think these have been resprayed doesn’t help in figuring out the exact model.
As you can see in one of the photos, there is a sticker with ‘Z2 370649’ embossed into it.

Under the fork crown, on one side is the number ’97’, while on the other ‘133/‘. The steerer is 19cm long.

By the looks of things, they are disc brake compatible. There are a few scratches here and there which I hope are visible in the photos. Apologies for the poor quality of the pics.

Apologies for not knowing more, I’m sure many of you would be able to provide much more info. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and I'll do my best to find the answer.

Seen these go for a wide range of prices online, but as I don’t know as much as I'd like to, I’m asking for the lowest I've seen which is £50.

Paypal/bank transfer. Collection in London only. Happy to ride them over to you as long as it’s not a million miles from Old street-ish.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 499
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 499
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 499
  • FullSizeRender.jpg