Easton CT2 26.8 carbon fibre seat post - SOLD

davidj

Senior Retro Guru
Both owned by me from new, the seat post was set in the frame back in the late 90s and I didn't use a quick release clamp so it isn't scored up and down it's length. Some graphic rub caused by the velcro strap on a saddle pack, see photos. Rare item and even rarer if you want a nice light weight seat post in 26.8. I am asking £50 ppg delivered.- SOLD

Easton Monkey lite handlebars, uncut. Graphics are excellent, minimal marks from grips and controlls other than as shown in the photos where a brake lever clamp must have been overtightened. I would like to blame someone else but I fitted them - DOH.
I am looking for £25 posted but will accept a lower price for both seat post and bars.

MONKEY LITES SOLD...

Re:

If the bars are 25.4 clamp area and you'd take £20 for them........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ......PM me your PP details!

Re:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Will go very nicely with my £14 Flite Ti carbon saddle off the 'bay....one very lightweight Kona build coming soon!!

Re:

It would be even lighter on a Coyote HT2, 3.5lb of instant response,, coming soon to your favourite for sale section ;).

Back