SOLD: Rock shock Judy fsx, englund air, styff, ti

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Another part i didn't think I'd let go, but needs must.

A very mint set of Judy fsx is up for the chop.

Fitted with NOS (90 miles max on them) englund air internals, styff carbon V brace, titanium crown and brake/brace bolts from a Judy sl, and an original canti brace as well, with the hard to find complete canti cable stop.

Steerer is 1 1/8 unthreaded alloy and 22cm long.

Also included with the forks is a replacement decal kit (not that they need them in any way), a full seal and bushing kit (for a SID, but they will fit nicely) and an original hard body damper should you wish to return to elastomer or spring internals. Oh, and the box and instructions for the englund air kit, stickers and also the internal valving for changing the air damping. I think i also have the original fork manual as well.

After £350 posted for these. You'll be hard pressed to find a better set of these forks.

A pic from their last outing on my dbr:

DBR-Shakedown-2.jpg

More pics available on my Flickr album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/37025789@ ... 9274638433, here are a few examples of what you'll find there:

33179590503_d1476f16ac_b.jpg

33607073550_a1d1e54376_b.jpg

33862673181_113abd9f7e_b.jpg

Re:

Still available (and cheaper with lots more included and cheaper than the other one currently for sale).

Happy to post overseas, I'd need to look into shipping costs though as I've no idea how much it would be. As the CSU is bolt on, i can invert it to reduce the package size. If you are interested, let me know and I'll look into costs and sort out some better pics.

Back