BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Since starting a new job last Autumn, working away from home, I've not had so much spare time to devote to our hobby. As such I've had to rethink my sales pitch; terrible photo's and super slow postage is the order of the day! I do have a few more pics of individual items which I can forward by email from my phone. If you want to see more specific pics then it won't be until the weekend I'm afraid. I usually get home late-ish on a Friday evening and leave again early Monday morning so have very little time at home. Usually I will be able to package up smaller items over the weekend and then send them out Monday or Tuesday the following week. For larger/awkward items it may be longer. What I will do is keep in touch with buyers and let them know what's happening. Please don't agree to buy things if you're in a rush to receive them, as I'd hate to disappoint. Weekend collection from the depths of Cornwall is welcomed and, if the stars align, you never know, I might be in your area to deliver :) All prices include UK postage which will either be 2nd class signed for or myhermes, depending on size/weight.

Starting from the top and working left to right then right to left, and so on, in as much as is possible:

➡️ Black Biopace SG ring set from an M730 chainset, 110 bcd, 26/36/48. Very few miles and pretty much mint from the front £45 SOLD
➡️ Raceface 9 speed ring set (crank arm & bolts not included) in good used condition. 110 bcd, 24/34/46 £35 SOLD
➡️ Deore XT M737 cranks, 170mm, 94 bcd. Some scratches but not bad overall. Logos are good £25 SOLD
➡️ Campag ? chainset, 170mm, 110 BCD, 26/38/48. Inner and outer rings are Campag, middle unknown. I haven't got around to cleaning this but I'm sure it will come up ok. Rings look like they have good life left in them £40 SOLD
➡️ XT brake cable set, nos. The fat 2mm cables including crimps and the oversize ferule that sits in the barrel adjuster £20 SOLD
➡️ Cosmic Trail helmet in L/XL size, nos £25 SOLD

SEATPOSTS (right to left)
➡️ Seatpost (far right) Post Modern in black 27.2 x 300mm £8.50
➡️ Black Kalloy 27.2 x 300mm SOLD
➡️ Kalloy Uno silver 27.0 x 275mm (bottom has been chopped off) Postage cost only/free with any purchase SOLD
➡️ Kalloy black 31.6 x 330mm (bottom has been chopped off) Postage cost only/free with any purchase SOLD
➡️ Strong silver 27.0 x 250mm SOLD
➡️ Kalloy silver 31.4 x 350mm SOLD

➡️ Oury grips, new in pack, brown £8.50
➡️ SRAM 8 speed cassette, silver, 11-32 £7
➡️ Suntour Alpha 6 speed freewheel, nos, 13-24 £15 SOLD
➡️ Controltech cantis in red, full set with straddles and pads (consider pads a freebie). Only one pair of mounting bolts but otherwise complete. Really nice condition 9/10 £110 SOLD
➡️ Gripshift - more info to follow
➡️ STX MC30 front mech, 31.8mm top pull £6
➡️ Mavic 316 1 1/8" headset in nice condition, bearings are silky smooth. Light marks here and there and some scuffs to the lower plastic seal. A few marks on the insides of the cups from removal (not seen when fitted) £25
➡️ Deore LX M571 front mech 34.9mm top pull £8
➡️ Deore DX M651 headset, 1 1/8", nos £25 SOLD
➡️ Acera MC18 levers for V brakes. Postage cost only/free with any purchase
➡️ Deore MT60 4 finger levers. Scuffed and scratched but will probably live forever £10 SOLD
➡️ Elite mini toe clips, with mounting bolts. Postage cost only/free with any purchase SOLD
➡️ Scott SPD pedals, red. No play but a little rough. Postage cost only/free with any purchase TAKEN
➡️ Shimano M525 SPD pedals. Well scuffed, both smooth, tiny bit of play in one £6.50

BARS (top to bottom)
➡️ Unbranded bar and stem, 22mm quill, 125mm reach and around 5 degree rise. Bar is uncut at 580mm, 25.4mm clamp £10
➡️ Specialized XC alloy riser, 31.8mm clamp, 6 degree sweep, uncut at 645mm £12
➡️ Easton Monkey bar, 31.8mm clamp, 9 degree sweep, 20mm rise, uncut at 635mm £12
➡️ Zoom 170 in blue, uncut at 560mm £12.50
➡️ Pink Taperlite uncut at 585mm. Very good condition with hardly any fading. Looks great despite what the pics say £45 SOLD

STEMS (top to bottom)
➡️ 3TTT Prolite 125mm reach, 25.4mm quill, minimal rise. Really nice looking stem £15
➡️ Azonic ORC ahead, 1 1/8", 100mm reach, 31.8mm clamp £12
➡️ Specialized 25.4mm quill stem, silver, 110mm reach £10
➡️ Black unbranded stem, 25.4mm quill and 135mm reach. Postage cost only/free with any purchase SOLD
➡️ Alkon (?) quill stem. It's very Atac like but really not sure. It came with an Alkon decalled frame which was actually a Scott so likely this isn't Alkon either. Anyway it's nice, 22.2mm quill, zero rise, 130mm reach £25 SOLD
➡️ Specialized ahead stem, 1 1/8", for 31.8mm bars, 90mm reach £12

SKEWERS (top to bottom)
➡️ Shimano £7.50
➡️ Zero purple titanium set with seatpost binder £35 SOLD
➡️ Specialized Ti £25 SOLD
➡️ Ultimate Machine Co titanium, purple, lock with a specific tool but a pin spanner is included, which does the job. Very trick! £30

➡️ Deore MT63 u-brake, complete and in perfect working order £16 SOLD
➡️ Salsa Liplock binder 30.6mm £10
➡️ X-Lite bar ends, scuffed and scratched £7

Re:

Ok to keep those Ti Specialized skewers warm for me mate while i sell some more crap... erm I mean quality retro items. They're ideal for the little'uns Stumpy build :cool:

Re: Re:

Antstark":b2pxzw3f said:
Ok to keep those Ti Specialized skewers warm for me mate while i sell some more crap... erm I mean quality retro items. They're ideal for the little'uns Stumpy build :cool:

Will hold 'me for you mate :)

Re: Scott pedals

rugbyleaguebiker":1x1oiryz said:
Could I take the Scott pedals please for a small fee?

Apologies but they have already been dibbed by another member

Re: A right mixed bag - some cheap, some not, some karma

andyparle":lhsof9nk said:
zero skewers price please

Price added :)

just appeared after I typed it! are you a warlock of some description? would £25 be a very cheeky offer?

andyparle":1p6ktyph said:
just appeared after I typed it! are you a warlock of some description? would £25 be a very cheeky offer?

Yes, I am a warlock! :LOL:

I'm willing to meet you in the middle if that's any good?

Back