Rockshox Jett XC - 1 inch threadless, Quadra 1 inch

tIB

Senior Retro Guru
Jett: Good bits: They have lead a charmed life! The bounce is very good- they have been in storage for years and all seems well elastomer wise (I havent looked inside, but I'm happy with the action). Condition is good aside for the bits mentioned below...

Bad bits: Foolishly I removed the larger decals, which peeled off some of the paint underneath. The boot sleeves are also off. The removed paint has been matched and covered (roughly), but they are hardly as new. Both could be fixed- buy some more stickers and put them on, same for booties! Ill add photos later today...

30 pounds?

Also have a pair of quadra in less than brilliant condition- again a 1 inch steerer, legs in decent nick until you reach the seal area, where there appear to be none! They came on a bike and Ive done nothing with them, might be better than Im thinking but would class as spares/repairs- 15 quid, or 40 for both pairs of forks and the headset. (which Ill list later on once cleaned up/looked at...)

Re: Rockshox Jett XC - 1 inch threadless

Yeah Ill do posted- I also have a headset if required? Exact stem length to follow... it's a decent length.

Re: Rockshox Jett XC - 1 inch threadless

Thinking about it I also have a pair of quadra in less than brilliant condition- again a 1 inch steerer, legs in decent nick until you reach the seal area, where there appear to be none! They came on a bike and Ive done nothing with them, might be better than Im thinking but would class as spares/repairs- 15 quid, or 40 for both pairs of forks and the headset.

Might just work for what Im after, just need to check headtube length. I know its long but I cant quite remember. I'll get back to you!

Bugger, forgot to respond didn't I? Sorry about that. I'm out, steerer too short for plan a, fork too heavy for plan b.
Shame as it looks in tidy condition even with the sticker mess. GLWS.

Back