X-Lite seatpost, Purple SRP bolts, STX & more

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling a few parts, more photos on the way. Prices are posted in the UK (overseas at cost), PP gift or add the fees please.

STX rear mech. £8 posted

A Silver X-Lite seatpost with gunmetal clamp, 27.2. It's short - about 250mm rails to bottom, but it is light at 199g on my digital scales! Not too tidy at the bottom but the visible part isn't too bad and it still has the X-lite union jack sticker on the top (a little damaged). £15 posted SOLD.

A set of lightweight alloy anodised purple SRP Crank bolts for square taper cranks. £7 posted SOLD

XT M739 V-brake levers. Good condition - now with the original cable adjusters not the purple ones. Each lever is missing one of the two plastic "half moon" pieces that adjust the lever stroke (which is how I had them set up), hence only £15 plus postage SOLD

STX crankset, square taper, 175mm. Chainrings in good condition. £13 plus postage SOLD

SL-MC40 7-speed rapidfire shifters £15 plus postage SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6927 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6927 (Custom).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 642
Re: XT M739 brake levers, STX 7-speed parts & more

Bump for these - the M739 levers no longer have purple adjusters on them

Aye, a pic of the chainset would be handy, might be what I'm looking for (is it stx or stx-rc?).

Sorry for the slow photos - just got to clean the rest of it up properly (the STX bits are a little grimy but they haven't really had too much use so should come up quite nicely). The chainset is an MC30, standard STX, 5-bolt. Will get the photos sorted shortly!!

Re: XTR M952 F/mech, XT M739 V levers, STX & more

Right, a quick clean for the chainset and rear mech means I have some photos. As I thought, the chainset has come up really nicely (actually better than it seems in the photo I'd say). The STX sticker is still present, it's just on the edge of the crank that's obscured by the angle. To get the last bits of grime off I'd need to take the rings off but I haven't had the chance to do it.

Also forgot all about this lovely M952 front mech, which I don't currently have a frame for, so it's up for sale too.

Re: XTR M952 F/mech, XT M739 V levers, STX & more

I'll take the STX chainset, PM on its way...

Re:

Do you have the original barrel adjusters for the M739 brake levers? I'll take the levers if you have and they are in good condition.
Some pictures would be nice too please...

Thanks

Back