Reluctant sales - Campag, XT, XC Pro, Hope, RockShox

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Unfortunately, given I am off to Sumatra to volunteer on a scientific expedition, I need to sell some parts and bikes to help funding. A lot of these are parts I would much rather hang onto until I have uses for them and complete sets, so if they don't sell I'll hang onto them and dig out other parts to sell here or on Ebay.

All prices are the price I would like to receive via Paypal, so please either factor in fees on top or send via Paypal Gift. I will send anything sold out as quickly as I can, but it may take up to a week for larger items, as my only form of transport is bikes, so getting things to the Post Office can be tricky.

Discounts for collections. Discounts for multiple purchases. Discounts for people I owe favours to. No discounts for multiple discounts!

Campagnolo (Record OR?) Cantilevers. One complete set in good condition, with original bolts and hanger, though the straddle cable is Tektro. £58 posted SOLD

Campag%2BRecord%2BOR%2Bcantis.JPG

Suntour XC Pro brake levers in champagne colour. Very good condition, one of the stickers is lifting slightly and I was going to stick it down, but they are sold I figure the buyer would rather do that themselves. £38 posted Could include the colour matched Herrmanns grips for an extra £10

XC%2BPro%2BLevers.JPG

Hope Titanium front hub in blue, laced to a Mavic 236 rim, with nice blue matching nipples. Nice and true, with the hub in perfect condition with no cracks. The rim has a medium amount of wear so plenty of life left. £46 posted

Hope%2BFront%2BWheel.JPG

Hope%2Brim%2Bwear.JPG

Shimano XT Parallax M737 rear hub laced to a Mavic rim. True and rim and hub both in good condition. £32 posted SOLD

M737%2BRear%2BWheel.JPG

M737%2Brim%2Bwear.JPG

Shimano XT Parallax M738 front hub laced to a Mavic 217 SUP rim. Straight, hub in great condition, rim has a medium amount of wear. £24 posted or for the wheelset with the rear wheel above £48 posted SOLD for £45

M738%2BFront%2BWheel.JPG

M738%2Brim%2Bwear.JPG

Shimano XT M737 front mech in good working condition. £12 posted SOLD

M737%2Bfront%2Bmech.JPG

RockShox Mag 21 with 150mm unthreaded 1 1/8" steerer. Good condition with a few marks. Seemed to be working very well when I test rode them, but bear in mind I have very little experience of suspension forks, so if you need more details I'll try to get someone more knowledgeable to take a look at them. £62 posted

Rockshox%2BMag%2B21.JPG

Rockshox%2Bmarks.JPG

Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures as required.

More parts and possibly a bike or two to follow when I get a chance to sort through, clean and photograph some more. If there's anything you know I have that you need feel free to enquire.

paulvandermoolen":35hr4ean said:
Any swaps on THE XT wheels?

I really need the money at the moment, so not looking for swaps really.

However, if anyone has anything that any of my builds are waiting on I could be convinced on swaps or part swaps!

Of the top of my head, that would include:
* An 80s 26.6mm seat post (preferably fluted)
* A DX chainset
* Mavic 801 rear derailleur/810 front derailleur
* Nice road cranks with a smallish BCD, such as Campagnolo Victory or Gipiemme Crono Sprint
* Gipiemme or possibly Campag (depending on the cranks) 1" headset
* Any FIR or Tiso gear shifting parts(!)
* Possibly other interesting uncommon parts

So money preferred, but feel free to point me in the direction of anything you have for sale and I'll happily check.

Latest posts

Back