A mountain of cycling clothes

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Time to clear out a whole pile of kit that has been sitting in the wardrobe for far too long. All laundered and smell free.

All prices include UK postage, will obviously reduce for multiple items or collection from Hereford.

1) 70s (?) acrylic jersey with tidy flock print front and back. Very decent condition for age with no holes, stains or pulls. 21.5” armpit to armpit. £13

2) Bicycle Revolution 2011 13th Tour of the Fireflies Philippines jersey. Very airy material. Perfect condition. 19.5” armpit to armpit. £10 SOLD

3) Specialized Factory Racing jersey. Excellent condition. Size is 6/XXL and measures 20.5” armpit to armpit. £15

4) Mint Sauce jersey in size L (19.5” armpit to armpit). Excellent condition. This Is It. £25 SOLD

5) 7-11 jersey. Descente reissue in modern material. XL/21” armpit to armpit. Pretty much as new. £33

6) Ti Raleigh jersey. Descente reissue in modern material. XL/21” armpit to armpit. Pretty much as new. £25

7) Panasonic jersey. Descente reissue in modern material. XXL/21” armpit to armpit. Pretty much as new. £25

No.8 Kona longsleeve jersey in size S/17.5” armpit to armpit (I have no idea how/why I have this!). Very, very tidy. £13 SOLD

9) Endura gilets x 2. Both XL, one fluro and one black with a fluro back. £14 each Fluro one SOLD

10) Proper old school Specialized Stumpjumper jersey. 19.5” armpit to armpit. Some pilling but very good for it’s age. £13 SOLD

11) Team Fat Chance jersey in XXL (21.5” armpit to armpit). Very tidy and really slinky sexy material. £33 SOLD

12) Nike ACG long sleeve jersey in XL/21.5” armpit to armpit. Fantastic condition. £18 GONE

13) Spot brand wool jersey. Perfect condition as has barely been worn. XL/20” armpit to armpit. £30

14) Panasonic thick winter jersey. Size 5/21” armpit to armpit. Proper original Agu made one in very tidy condition. £33

15) Montane Featherlite gilet in XL/21” armpit to armpit. Rolls up incredibly small. £12 SOLD

16) Nukeproof windjacket. 25” armpit to armpit. Very tidy. £15 SOLD

17) Gore Windstopper insulated jacket. Guess this is the Gore version of the Rapha Transfer Jacket (although guess it came first). XXL. £45 SOLD

1:cool: Endura Stealth softshell. Jacket. XL. Very good condition. £55

19) Adidas climaproof Tour Rain Jacket. Brand new, still has tags. XL. £45 GONE

20) Rapha Pro Team Jacket in orange. I really want this to fit me but it doesn’t. XXL. Worn once. £125 SOLD

21) Polaris top in pink and black. XXL. £5

22) Nike drifit top (pretty sure that running rather than riding). XL and unworn. £13 GONE

23) Mapei top by Santini – look at those cubes! Roubaix material, size 4XL or 21” armpit to armpit. Some tiny mud spots on the front but reckon would probably come out. £23

24) Saracen windjacket. Very silky material, no pockets in the back. XXL/21.5” armpit to armpit. £18 and….

25) Saracen bibs to match the above. Thickish lycra, no holes etc. Doesn’t appear to be any sizing on them but reckon L/XL. £10 SOLD

26) Team Cambridge bibshorts. Look like L/XL. £6 SOLD

27) On One bibshorts. XL. Hole in lycra on arse but pad is intact. Would be fine underneath something to commute. £6

2:cool: Specialized thermal 3/4s. XL. Only worn a couple of times. £25 GONE

29) Independent Fabrication shorts. XL. I can’t remember if I have worn them or not. £25 SOLD

30) Sidi shorts. Unworn. XL. Retrotastic Miami Vice coloured graphics on leg. £10 SOLD

31) Gore windstopper N2S bibshorts. XL. £15 GONE

32) Specialized Stumpjumper shorts to match the jersey above. No size so will say L. £6 SOLD

33) Endura MT500 bibshorts. L. Very tidy. £25 SOLD

34) Endura MT500 3/4s. L. Very tidy. £28 SOLD

35) Endura MT500 bibshorts. XL (but fit like L). Older style. £23 SOLD

36) Endura MT500 shorts. XL. £23

37) Endura Stealth softshell bibtights. XL. I don’t think I’ve worn them. £70

Re:

Mint Sauce jersey in size L (19.5” armpit to armpit). Excellent condition. This Is It. £25 - please

Re: Re:

mfhxgram":oa7zpoon said:
Mint Sauce jersey in size L (19.5” armpit to armpit). Excellent condition. This Is It. £25 - please
Someone has already been in touch by PM but if they pass then it's yours.

The History Man":oa7zpoon said:
Hi ed, what's the pit to pit on the endura gilets please?
Measuring a gilet pit to pit isn't easy but I've had a go - the black and fluro one is 22.5" and the fluro one is 24", both measured at the widest point of the armpit piping (i.e. bottom).

WWC":oa7zpoon said:
Fat chance if not gone!
Gone I'm afraid - I'll update the thread now.

I'll take the flouro one. PM me your PayPal email and will do the business.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back