Bigfoot Smokestone E-Stay frame £50

the_duke

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Bigfoot Smokestone Frame. 17" centre bb - top of top tube. £50

THIS PRICE IS COLLECTED ONLY. I am in the process of moving house and just don't have the opportunity to package or post this I'm afraid, no exceptions. Frame is located in Stoke Gifford in Bristol.

Condition is ok but there are 2 dents, the one on the top tube is worse. The mech hanger is faded and the the thread is poor, it has taken a mech for me no problem but i would suggest some action may be needed in the future. The decals are new (they cost more than my asking price alone!) and v good, but the frame is well used and scratched as you would expect. Still an excellent under-rated frame, designed and hand welded in the UK, as strong as a Zaskar and prettier than an Alpinestars! No cracks. "The Duke" decal will be removed!

Mavic 1 1/4" threaded headset and U/K Shimano BB are included, Middleburn cranks are not. Please see my build thread in my signature to show what a great brand and bike this is!

DSC_0010_zpsd2d3dae9.jpg

DSC_0013_zps3e73f4d8.jpg

DSC_0012_zps0960700d.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsf36ab6b3.jpg

As was built.

P1010493_zps35e3d0fa.jpg

Re:

PM back to Niall and provisionally SOLD.

rojo":1rbojbh2 said:
Very cool bargain

Cheers Rojo, it is a steal at this price but it's better out of my garage with the least effort possible :LOL:

Re: Re:

the_duke":wrwsyg75 said:
PM back to Niall and provisionally SOLD.

rojo":wrwsyg75 said:
Very cool bargain

Cheers Rojo, it is a steal at this price but it's better out of my garage with the least effort possible :LOL:

Top work!!

Hope house move goes well.

Re:

On the offchance this doesn't go through for any reason, second (or fourteenth!) dibs please! :LOL:

Re:

All expressions of interest are welcome. You never know what will happen with a sale and I need this gone before my move. Currently provisionally sold, I will update when sold sold. :LOL:

Re:

I didn't bother putting fourth dibs on something I really, desperately wanted once - all three dropped out and someone else stepped in before I'd seen what had happened...

So I tend to ask just in case now! :LOL:

Back