Polished 25.4mm 400mm seat post. Polished FSA XC190 stem.

trail-blazer

Retro Guru
Uno 400mm 25.4mm seatpost. Polished to use on a build but went with carbon instead. £12 posted. Paypal is fine...

Polished FSA XC190 stem. 110mm / 25.4mm clamp / 1 1/8" but have shim for 1" / 17degree rise.

This was meant to be used on my fixie :oops: but it worked out at 120mm reach once flipped. Not used as I sourced a 90mm stem which gave me the 100mm reach I required.

The stem cap was a bit of a faff as I wanted to retain the black detailing. :roll:

I spent around 4hrs fettling the stem (it was shot-peened :twisted: )so I don't want to sell for less than £15 posted which equates to £12.40 + £2.60 postage...

standard xc190. :)

Re: Polished 25.4mm 400mm seat post. Polished FSA XC190 ste

If you polished that, you wouldn't fancy having a go at an X-lite post of mine would you? :D

ringo":2bufmhx6 said:
If you polished that, you wouldn't fancy having a go at an X-lite post of mine would you? :D

I'm sick of the sight of wet and dry and all the other polishing paraphernalia TBH. If I'm building a bike, I'll do a few bits for that bike and use whatever suits it best then the gear gets put away with the 'never again' comments...

It's not that difficult to do if you get some spare time on your hands...

:D :D

How long does it take to get a post to that standard (approx)?

Back