Few bits and bobs all sold, cheapo stem free, just postage

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Few bits and bobs I had lurking around the place :) no idea what used stuff goes for as I never usually sell anything :LOL: so make me an offer before big nasty ebay gets the lot :LOL:

Deore LX chainset scuffed arms but very low miles :) **SOLD**

bits1.jpg

Deore LX chainset bit more scuffed but still low miles :) **SOLD**

bits2.jpg

Kore stem never used, as new apart from transfer slip as shown in second pic :) about 30 degree rise and about 10cm long, cant find a tape measure at the moment :roll: **SOLD**

bits4.jpg

bits5.jpg

Free just postage to pay :) Cheapo unbranded stem 5 degree rise if that and about 12cm long I'll measure it properly when I can find a tape measure :)

bits6.jpg

Wellgo WPD-958 double sided pedals flat/clip less, pretty sure if I have a good look I've got the cleats for these as well :) **provisionally sold**

bits8.jpg

Deore LX 8 speed rear mech couple of scuffs but low miles :) **provisionally sold**

bits9.jpg

Front and rear Deore XT V brakes as new condition but missing the bolts to attach to frame :) **provisionally sold**

bits10.jpg

Look away now if Road bikes offend :LOL:

Boxed and complete NOS Shimano PD-5500 SPD-R pedals :) **sold**

bits11.jpg

Ultegra 9 speed STI levers small scuff on both plasic top covers shown in picture otherwise as new :) I also have the flightdeck computer to go with these :) **sold**

bits12.jpg

bits13.jpg

Right no offence meant to anyone in particular and I don't want to put any ones noses out of joint as I'm quite new here :shock:

But if your going to offer me £3.00 posted for something thats going to cost me nearly that much to post don't be suprised if I don't respond :roll:

Going out for a beer now so all sensible pm's answered in the morning :)

Latest posts

Back