Klein, Klein & Klein ~ Deathgrip, Mission ~ SOLD

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
More things from the bike break down, thought I would offer them up here first before Worldwide ebay

1 pair of Deathgrip Tyres ~ These have been used but are generally in excellent condition, there are no sidewall issues and loads of tread left, they might not be white Onza's but they are just as rare. I will also include in the sale two "Cloud Nine" inner tube Bags, I have never seen these before, but they are a nice touch ~ £70 ~ SOLD

Klein Mission Control Bar/Stem combo ~ These need no introduction and are in excellent to pristine condition, they are Un-cut at 580mm in width with no clamp marks are crimping from bar ends. Stem has a little rise, maybe 7 degrees and is 120mm, quill is 1" and comes with the original Ti stem bolt ~ £100 ~ SOLD

Klein Instinct Grips ~ These where fitted to a garage queen and have had little to no use, they come with original Klein end plugs and are complete, the ends have not been pushed through. I will also include the original Klein Box, short of a brand new set you won't find better ~ £45 ~ SOLD

I am happy to post outside of the UK on all items and will charge carriage at cost

If you need any more info or photos drop me a PM and I will do what I can :)

Attachments

• IMG_5637.JPG
    IMG_5637.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • IMG_5639.JPG
    IMG_5639.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,106
  • IMG_5640.JPG
    IMG_5640.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,106
  • IMG_5644.JPG
    IMG_5644.JPG