Karma - 1988 Saracen Trekker UU F+F Now Free Postage

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Anyone fancy this? It was kindly karma'ed (is that a word?) recently by bluetomgold on here, but I too don't need it any more, having sourced some forks for my second poorly, scrapbox Kona.

From memory this was painted black and another member scraped the majority of it off. The famously tough Saracen paint underneath seems remarkably intact, but it will need stripping and refinishing. There's also some pin holes near the bottom bracket shell, although the metal in general still feels pretty solid.

Size is around 20.5" centre to centre, although it actually seems smaller to me, owing to the shortish headtube.

Still absolutely free if collected from North/Central London (I can probably deliver locally in a 10 mile radius) or postage at cost if you wish. Pictures below :)

Attachments

• sara2.jpg
    sara2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 356
  • sara1.jpg
    sara1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 356
Re:

Update!

Still no interest so far.. I would never bin this so I'm willing to offer it up for free postage as a bit of Christmas extended karma :xmas-big-grin:

Even if the frame is ultimately borked (and I think that it might be saveable) , the forks are in fine fettle.. Anybody interested?

I bought one just like that a few years ago. On and off collecting parts with no view to when actual coat and build will happen. Look like great bikes and a great offer there.

Back