Purple/3DV bits and bobs

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Mostly purchased for the clockwork I built for my wife which ended up too small, so as that's now gone, time for this to go as well.

Prices exclude UK postage, small items under 1kg will cost £3, up to 2kg £4.

Please reply to the thread to keep it transparent and easy for me to see who has replied in order.

Happy to discount multiple purchases as it will save me on postage costs and trips to the post office. Likewise, if you think my prices are out but are interested in something, drop me a PM as I'm sure we can work something out (I try to sell for the price I paid if I haven't used the item, so not looking to profit).

A few more pics in here of everything: Flickr album for all things purple

Tektro mech hanger/tensioner - nos: £10
Bought off here recently, never even opened the box.

Odyssey tech bolts ti canti bolts: £25 per pair, £45 for a bikes worth.
Lovely replacement bolts similar (but imho nicer) than the x-lite ones. Ti bolts, purple cups. Were nos, fitted and never ridden so in fine condition.

Odyssey ti seat post bolt: £15
Matching the canti bolts, fitted and never ridden.

FSA Conix star nut replacement: £10
Same concept as a hope head doctor and variants. I think this is nos with a few minor marks from being in my spares box.
34299630765_b838febfa7_b.jpg

Bullet bros chain tensioner: £20
NOS in box.
33457962254_dedf0eac9a_b.jpg

Purple security type skewers: £10
Bought for the clockwork, fitted and removed so minty. I forget the brand I'm afraid.
33457961264_52589dd07c_b.jpg

Purple middleburn chainring bolts: £20 - on hold.
Fitted and removed from nos, so in great shape. Includes outer/middle bolts and some short ones for inner chain ring.

Middleburn presta valve caps: £10
Bought new, fitted and removed only.

Cog hog: £10
Rollamajig type thing, lovely condition.

Odyssey ti seat post bolt: £10
Used with a mark or two, but still very nice indeed.
33457960294_dd590cddce.jpg

SOLD ITEMS:

Rear mech jockey wheels: £15 (SOLD AND PAID Mr Universe)
Fitted and removed, so aside from perhaps a tiny bit of oil, in pristine condition as have never turned a chain. 10T

Collection of bolts and washers: £13 (SOLD AND PAID Mr Universe)
Various bolts, bottle boss and others. Some used, some not.

SRP crank bolts and covers: £20 (SOLD AND PAID Mr Universe)
Fitted then removed only. Despite using anti-seize, the covers were tough to remove so I had to resort to hammering a torx key in to get one out. Doesn't look too bad, but price reflects this.

BICI retrofit bolt kit for XTR M900: £30 (SOLD AND PAID Mr Universe)
New in box, various bolts to replace the stock ones on M900, but as you know, most bolts are the same size in shimano world, so will fit a host of others.

X-lite camlock ti skewers: £20 (SOLD AND PAID jez-4-bikes-max)
Early versions with the fully threaded ti axle. A little faded and marks from use and only one skewer end which is missing the rubber. Still lovely though!

Anti-chain suck plate: £15 (SOLD AND PAID Yeti7cje) [/b]
Not ringle as far as I know. Fitted and removed, never seen any action.

Hope bar end plugs: £10 (SOLD AND PAID kermitgreenkona8:cool:
A little bit faded but no major scratches. I would hang on to these and use them but the rubber bungs don't compress enough to use on my ti bars, but work fine with alloy.

Re:

Pm sent

Edit.. regarding these item's

b]Collection of bolts and washers: £13[/b]
Various bolts, bottle boss and others. Some used, some not.

BICI retrofit bolt kit for XTR M900: £30
New in box, various bolts to replace the stock ones on M900, but as you know, most bolts are the same size in shimano world, so will fit a host of others.

Rear mech jockey wheels: £15
Fitted and removed, so aside from perhaps a tiny bit of oil, in pristine condition as have never turned a chain. 10T

b]SRP crank bolts and covers: £20[/b]
Fitted then removed only. Despite using anti-seize, the covers were tough to remove so I had to resort to hammering a torx key in to get one out. Doesn't look too bad, but price reflects this.

Re:

Everything not listed as sold is still available aside from the bullet bros chain tensioner which has sold (well I can't find it so assuming so).

Latest posts

Back