Marzocchi XC700

hrr

Retro Newbie
As it has been laying around unused for some time I would like to give it away to someone taking care...

There is not much to say about the fork, other than it was one of the first forks to provide the high performance suspension Marzocchi became famous for later in time.

It's generally in good shape. Minor air loss... don't remember if that was normal at the time the fork was marketed (needs some refilling every few month with my type of use which is less than once a week). Some smaller dents and bruises on the aluminum parts, but none on the stanchions.

Fork is located in Switzerland, but can be posted to anywhere in the world. EU postage €15 flat, Worldwide likely more in the €50+ range...

Pricewise I am open to discussion. To comply with the rules here I set €44 as a starting point.

Steerer 175mm 1.1/8" Ahead (fixed, the one on the left). Additonally a screw-clamp type 1.1/8" brige with removable 1" steerer adapter (The 1" steerer shown in the foto no longer is part of the offer). PM for hires photos.

Attachments

• XC700.png
    XC700.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 456

Latest posts

Back