Clockwork (Bob Jackson Respray), M900, Tyres, NOS DX,

Tdubya

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

I have for sale a few items that I have collected over the past few years, most of which haven't been able to build up as intended, items as follows
(follow the attached link for photos http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/tom_w ... ro%20Parts)

Orange Clockwork frame & rigid forks, I believe a 1992 based upon the frame number professionally re-sprayed in green by Bob Jackson, in a good condition, few minor marks. £130 (excluding postage)

Marin Eldridge frame, complete with marin rigid forks, headlock headset, quick release seat clamp - frame is well used and could be good for either a refurb or as a daily rider. £20 (excluding postage).

Shimano M900 XTR Chainset, in excellent condition with a dew minor marks from light use as per the attached photos. Bought these a few years ago and never even got round to building my project bike have been sat in a cupboard since then. £90 (including postage)

Mavic 231/ 230 wheelset. LX hub front & rear hubs complete with anodised red (slightly faded) nipples. Wheels are in a good overall condition with few marks as would be expected. £65 for the set (includes postage to mainland UK).

Ritchey Z Max Tyres, front and rear used with minor wear, tyre tread suggests very little use (see pics) - £15 each (including postage).

Michelin Hi-Lite Hot amber wall tyres, were NOS have been mounted to wheels and have been ridden no more than about 2 miles on the road. Great condition, almost as new. £45 the pair (including postage).

Shimano DX 1 1/8 threaded headset brand new NOS still in box. £34 (including postage).

Orange P7 quill stem size 22.2mm. Bare nickel/ silver finish. £13 (including postage).

All the above prices are based upon payment via Paypal gift.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions please ask.

Re:

Clockwork frame measured middle of bottom bracket to top of seat tube is 19 inch, the Eldridge grade frame is 17 inch

Re:

Hi the ritchey tyres are 1.9 26 inch. The pics I've got are on the link. If you need more will have to get more taken

Back