Dagger FS (Amp) frame SOLD

beepbeep

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here's a tiny Dagger FS frame, maybe a project to build for your kids?

As you can see from the pics the front end has seen better days - the paint and decals are tatty and there are a few nasty scrapes, the worst being by the bottle cage mount. I had a good look for cracks and didn't find any, the BB threads are fine. I have the decals on file somewhere (as does Gil_m) if you need reproductions making.
I drilled out the bottom cable guides to run Magura brakes, but you can still use cantis/Vs when using the included ferrels.

The Amp rear is in much better shape, it's been polished it to a shine. There are a few scratches under the righthand chainstay and the pivot by the derailleur has a very small amount of play.
The shock works ok (for an Amp shock ;) ) and has a titanium spring.

Now the numbers
Seat tube: c-c 31 cm (12") / c-t 35.5 cm (14")
Top tube (virtual): c-c 53.5 cm (21")
Seatpost required: 26.8 cm

£100 plus postage SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0257.jpg
    IMG_0257.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,068
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 1,068
Re: Dagger FS (Amp) frame

Here's what it looked like built up:

Attachments

• Dagger1995.jpg
    Dagger1995.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,064

Interested in this as well. Been building up a clockwork for my wife but despite almost being finished, I've had to make a few compromises to the build to satisfy a more comfortable riding position (riser bars) and it still doesn't quite work. This would not look so out of place with risers and a higher rise stem so may work better.

Is there a dent near the gouge pictured or us it a trick of the light?

Having a few amps through my hands I've also got a rebuild kit for the frame so could sort out the rear end.

@eejoor - pm'd you

@ishaw - yes, it's a trick of the light you see there, pm'd you too

Re:

I know Lynne, isn't it lovely, so gutted I missed this, exactly what I have been after for a while, small full sus, sensibly priced,great colour.... :facepalm:

Yep, looks absolutely awesome built up too :cool: Really don't need another expensive project though - already spent far too much on my little wreck of a GT beater bike :roll:

GLWS beepbeep - it's beautiful!

Thanks for all the interest folks, it's sold now.
And thanks for the compliment mamadirt :D

I'll also be selling a more modern Intense 5.5 frame soon if anyone's interested.

Back