Alpinestars Cro-Mega DX

saiyan66

Retro Newbie
I have for sale a 1992-1993 Alpinestars Cro-Mega DX. The frame has no major damage, but does show the typical paint chips and scratches that a bike of this age would have. There are no visible cracks on any welds (head tube junction included) and it has been a reliable back up bike for me for the last couple of years. The DX group is in as good of condition as any I have seen and works flawlessly. The wheels are all original and straight. It does not have the original A-stars handlebar (Specialized flat bar instead) and although the stem looks original, it does not have the Alpinestars logo on it. It has a newer WTB saddle and new Kenda 2.35 Nevegal tires. The seat tube measures 20.75" from BB to seat clamp. It also includes the Alpinestars narrow bottle cage that sits between the chainstays. I am asking for $250 plus whatever actual shipping costs are to your location. I am in the U.S., but will ship overseas. Thanks for looking and please ask any questions you may have. Here are the pics.
szv0y0.jpg

2ef6jrq.jpg

2r63a60.jpg

2dan56u.jpg

2h2mply.jpg

24fk1hv.jpg

2cosrjt.jpg

Re:

Can you give a rough estimate of shipping costs to the UK. Interested if the price is right.

I will stop by the USPS tomorrow and get a quote for shipping. Have to get a box for it at the bike shop anyway. Do you have a postal code I can give them?

Got some bad news for the UK folks. Looks like shipping for a complete bike is right at $600 US. I had no idea it would be that expensive. I understand if that puts it out of reach for those members overseas.

:shock: I got a F&F shipped from Portland to Sweden, $120. Then again, a lot of the weight is in the wheels, cranks etc, unless volumetric weight is used - then I would've thought the difference wouldn't be so great.

It's the import taxes that are a bugger!

saiyan66":3i9awehu said:
Got some bad news for the UK folks. Looks like shipping for a complete bike is right at $600 US. I had no idea it would be that expensive. I understand if that puts it out of reach for those members overseas.

Latest posts

Back