Retro bike split, all parts for sale

Brendawg

Retro Newbie
I've split my DH bike, all parts for sale;

Pictures can be found here;

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oxh2rspk63q1 ... -rQya?dl=0

Saracen Addiction DH frame, 16" size. 6" travel. Stratos helix expert coil over shock. Includes FSA pig headset, seat post and seat clamp. Small amount of play in lower shock bushing, but this is not noticable when riding. £125 o.n.o.

Magura Rond Big Ego DH forks. 7" travel, 1 1/8th steerer, 20mm thru axle. Threads have stripped on axle (see pics), but I have used threaded bar and nuts and this works just as well as the original threads. Includes service kit with spare seals, bolts and service manual and tools for removing / replacing the seals. £100 o.n.o. Will throw in a THE front fender if I get the asking price, else £10 for the fender.

Front hope bulb 20mm on halo combat rim and rear diatech hub on halo combat rim. Both in good condition, straight and true. £95 o.n.o.

Skull valve caps for schrader valves, £2 for the pair.

Hayes HFX9 rear brake with 203mm hayes rotor. Recently had new superstar components sintered pads. Post mount with 203mm IS adaptor. Manual included. No rotor bolts. £30 o.n.o.

2x Front hope M4 brakes, IS mount with 183mm rotor. Recently had new superstar components sintered pads. £40 o.n.o. each. Manual included with first one that sells.

DMR chieftan mk2 cranks bundle. 2 pairs of cranks, 2 bottom brackets and all spacers / washers required to fit. Includes instruction manual for fitting. 1 DMR 5 x 110 BCD chainring adaptor included. 1 of the bottom brackets could do with new bearings and the chrome is coming off the chrome crank arms. Some rub on the black crank arms. These cost me £150 each, £70 for the lot.

Blackspie chain guide with blackspire 44 tooth dh chainring, 5 x 100 BCD fitting, BB mount for the chain guide. Some marks on this from use but mechanically in good condition. £30 o.n.o.

SNAFU 44T chainwheel, in good condition £8 o.n.o

Red DMR V8 pedals, paint is coming off but mechanically fine, 9/16 threads, £5 o.n.o.

Shimano Xt 8 speed rear mech, 1998 model, the last of the 8 speeds. Lower jockey wheel has been replaced with a sram jockey wheel. Good condition. £20 o.n.o.

Avid rollamagig, guides the cable into the rear mech. £5

165mm hope rotor, 5 bolt fitting for hope biggun hub, but includes 6 bolt adaptor. £8

160mm tektro rotor, £5

Azonic chubby double wall bars, 28" (711mm) wide, 2.5" rise, 28.6mm clamp with tioga cube stem (also 28.6mm clamp), 70mm long, ODI ruffian lock on grips and X-lite bar bungs. A few marks to the bars, but mechanically sound. Grips are showing some wear and the bar bungs are a bit scuffed (well, that is their job). £30 for the lot, will not split these.

Nokkian gazzalodi 26 x 3" tyre, loads of tread on this. £20. Would be good for a 26+ (26" wheel with big tyre on a 650B bike) or would go well with the forks I'm selling.

WTB mx pro 26 x 2.5" tyre, only used a few times, £10 o.n.o.

2x 26" DH tubes with shrader vales, £5 each.

Shimano STX RC 8 speed shifter with cable, £5 o.n.o.

Club roost kevlar saddle, a bit tatty but plenty of life left in it, £10.

Discounts available for multiple purchases.

Prices do not include P&P, payment via paypal gift, paypal (you pay the fees) or cash on collection.

Please ask for postage prices.

No swaps.

Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back