HPI Racing Savage flux 2350 RC truck/car

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Really good trucks these and been electric/brushless are very fast and capable of going anywhere and doing anything in the right hands. Never had one myself but know a few people that have/had and in mine and their opinion are better than the traxxas equivalent.
Good luck with sale. If you want a bit of fun on the cheap check these out.
http://www.modelsport.co.uk/ecx-beatbox ... cts/394931
Don't be mislead by their size though as they are very quick little cars. Some of the stock parts and the way to charge them isn't the best but works ok and can be charged anywhere as they charge from the transmitter. I've got the buggy one of these, haven't used it for a while but when my lad learns to use properly will get it back out. For the price and the amount of fun these trucks are they are worth every penny and more imo. You don't seem like a person that does things by halves with the items you have on eBay. However, I can't recommend these little trucks enough. Especially for kids, I think you might end up playing with them more than kids do. Haha. Anyway like I say good luck with sale and please keep clear of nitro rc, unless you have plenty of time and patience to tune them. I learnt my lesson early on with nitro and got rid to buy a 1/5 fg master clone, hobbypro mutilator which was loads of fun and better than any nitro, however if I was to get in to rc again I would most probably go brushless. Less messing and much cleaner.

All the best.
Leigh

Back